Clarke Recalls How Michael Jackson Behaved

image.jpeg.526e20742a6599315068ad0928f03aa8.jpeg

During an appearance on Scars & Guitars, former Guns N' Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke looked back on his appearance in Michael Jackson's "Give in to Me" video.

The video was shot in June 1992, two days before the beginning of Jackson's "Dangerous" world tour. Apart from Slash and Gilby, the clip featured keyboardist Teddy "Zig Zag" Andreadis, Living Colour bassist Muzz Skillings, and drummer Tony Thompson.

Clarke commented:

"We [Slash, Teddy, and Gilby] were on tour with Guns in Europe, and Michael was in Europe, and he said, 'We're gonna do the video for it.' So he called Slash, and he goes, 'Put a band together.'

"And there was a moment when we actually were gonna do a mini-concert when we did that, so it was in front of a live audience. He asked myself and Teddy; Teddy had been playing keys in GN'R and stuff. Michael sent a private jet, and we went to Germany and we did it.

"What I remember is we're standing on stage. It was Muzz from Living Colour - and Tony Thompson on drums. And we actually had our amps plugged up, and we were jamming a little bit and stuff. We actually weren't even playing that song- we were just jamming a little bit.

"And there was an audience - a real live audience. And Michael walks on stage, and the place just went - you hear that Beatles scream, that [shriek] that's just so deafening. And Michael came up to me, and he goes, 'What are they screaming at?' in this almost childish voice.

"And I was looking at him like this, 'Eh, 'cause you're Michael Jackson.' I couldn't believe he didn't get it. But he looked like he didn't know why these people were screaming at him. But it was a really fun experience. I'm so happy that Slash asked us to be a part of it."

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/ex-gnr_guitarist_gilby_clarke_recalls_how_michael_jackson_behaved_during_slash_collaboration.html

Extras & Evidence:

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Oh fuck man.....now you just summoned  the dreaded Ayuwoki......that fucking thing scares the shit out of me!

ayuwoki.jpg

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ayuwoki

If that thing came to my apartment and started throwin down MJ catch phrases, 

It would not end well.

I still remember when Hollywood Blvd wanted to put up a Michael Jackson mural.

Then he got accused of didling kiddies in neverland and they cancelled it. :lol:

6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I thought that was a genuinely interesting little story.   Ragnar, you really are a miserable fucking bastard, you know that.  Go eat a cookie or jerk off or something.  Sounds like you could use at least 30 seconds of joy in your wretched existence.

This is so fucking rich coming from you, Joshie boy :lol:

Do you still have anxiety attacks ? Do you still feel lonely and miserable ?

Do you still feel like crying ?

I don't have to jerk off. I have sex when I want to, unlike you :lol:

You wish you were half as "miserable" as I am, nerdie boy.

Now go and jerk off to your toy collection, you fucking wretched manchild :rofl-lol::facepalm:  

10 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

This is so fucking rich coming from you, Joshie boy :lol:

Do you still have anxiety attacks ? Do you still feel lonely and miserable ?

Do you still feel like crying ?

I don't have to jerk off. I have sex when I want to, unlike you :lol:

You wish you were half as "miserable" as I am, nerdie boy.

Now go and jerk off to your toy collection, you fucking wretched manchild :rofl-lol::facepalm:  

Well then please, by all means, let your husband fuck you really hard tonight cause you clearly need it.   You're nothing but a ball of rage. I honestly can't remember ever seeing you post something even remotely "nice".  Even the most bitter of us have moments of joy and happiness, even ME.  Not you, though.   You're gonna have a stroke or something if you don't settle down.

11 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Well then please, by all means, let your husband fuck you really hard tonight cause you clearly need it.   You're nothing but a ball of rage. I honestly can't remember ever seeing you post something even remotely "nice".  Even the most bitter of us have moments of joy and happiness, even ME.  Not you, though.   You're gonna have a stroke or something if you don't settle down.

"Husband" ? you're wrong again, Joshie boy. I'm straight.....

I take it you've forgotten what being straight means ?

I don't give enough fucks to try to impress you, you sad sack of shite :lol:

When and if I ever start posting "nice" things to try to impress you lot, will be the very day I start rethinking my life.

You're very testy. What's up, have n't cranked yet to Batman toy ?

Chin up, Joshie boy. There's a hope out there even for a loser like you :lol: 

I'm a believer than MJ was framed by the first accusers dad. And it stuck. He was caught on tape admitting it. MJ used to score Morphine of him along with other celebs like Carrie Fisher and they would put MJ in a backroom in the dentists (first accusers dads profession) building while he was asleep, seems he had sleeping troubles for a while until his death. The accusations seemed to stick and MJ had a string of doctors who would prescribe him pharma drugs like Elvis that kick-started a wave of shit for him and slowly it killed him by ways of pharma drugs. That Conrad Murray doctor would administer Propofol just so he could sleep, that drug is not meant as a sleep aid. As for the accusations...Why would a black man have a festish for broke white kids? Doesn't make sense. 

6 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

I'm a believer than MJ was framed by the first accusers dad. And it stuck. He was caught on tape admitting it. MJ used to score Morphine of him along with other celebs like Carrie Fisher and they would put MJ in a backroom in the dentists (first accusers dads profession) building while he was asleep, seems he had sleeping troubles for a while under his death. The accusations seemed to stick and MJ had a string of doctors who would prescribe him pharma drugs like Elvis that kick-started a wave of shit for him and slowly it killed him by ways of pharma drugs. Why would a black man have a festish for broke white kids? Doesn't make sense. 

It doesn't help that MJ was a strange dude. 

I don't think he diddled kids but his choices were questionable.