Sometimes you forget just how shit Axl is these days

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is fucking peak content boys.

Posted on their official social media accounts:   Guns N' Roses: Locomotive (Live in Kansas Oct 2019) one year ago today - YouTube   They think this is acceptable to share. With vo

Posted Images

He has been fat and disgusting Mickey Mouse for over a decade but people always find him excuses over the years....

"he isnt fat","he soudned good in 2010","he had throat problems","he is in good mood and crack jokes" etc just bullshit...he has been finished for 15 years now...and he even sounded awful on CD.:fyou::mickey:

Last decent show I saw in terms of Axl’s voice was 2010 and I’ve seen them a few times since then. Since that time it’s been rasp interspersed with Mickey. In recent years it’s been more Mickey than anything else. 

On 3/31/2021 at 7:53 PM, november snow said:

He has been fat and disgusting Mickey Mouse for over a decade but people always find him excuses over the years....

"he isnt fat","he soudned good in 2010","he had throat problems","he is in good mood and crack jokes" etc just bullshit...he has been finished for 15 years now...and he even sounded awful on CD.:fyou::mickey:

I don't care if you don't like CD: I don't like the way he sang a lot of it either but don't tell me was shit in 2010 because he was literally better and more consistent than 1992 when all he could do was hoarsely scream with no range.

31 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

I don't care if you don't like CD: I don't like the way he sang a lot of it either but don't tell me was shit in 2010 because he was literally better and more consistent than 1992 when all he could do was hoarsely scream with no range.

Bucharest 2010 is easily in GNR's top 10 best shows of all time.

On 4/3/2021 at 11:16 AM, JordanRose said:

Holy shit that's amazing

8 hours ago, daile1bm said:

Holy shit that's amazing

Yeah. I don't get why people casually write off 2010 vocals or even 2006-2010, just because they hate NewGNR and CD. There's barely a 2010 show that doesn't shit all over Tokyo 1992 vocally. 

On 3/31/2021 at 9:53 PM, november snow said:

In my opinion, he sounded pretty good in early 2010 and he got fat again in 2011. That ridiculous clothing made him look fat in 2010

On 3/30/2021 at 9:55 PM, creed said:

The CD stuff is super difficult to sing though. It sounds shit on record and even more shitty live

This I Love from Fatload 2018 was the gold standard of shit. The first chorus alone takes the cake instead of Berlin