If GNR Ever Becomes a Movie - Which Actors Would Play the Leading Roles?

"The Truth About The Most Dangerous Band in The World"? Or "The Rise and Fall of Axl Rose (GNR)"?

We haven't seen the actual fall yet but it's near...?

Who would be The Director of such a splendid creative work of historical art then? Steven Spielberg? Quentin Tarantino? Coppola?

Your own DreamCast for the Film of The Century! My choice is Axl plays himself when older....he'd just love it! 

Film Title:

Axl Rose:

Slash:

Duff:

Adler:

Izzy:

Girlfrends:
TB:

Some other bandmembers

Feel free to add your own cast, and have fun guys!

Drop the miserable fattys jokes. Please. Seriously. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trailer has leaked    

Jane Lynch would be the best choice for Duff.  

Kathy Bates - Axl Cory from Trailer Park Boys - Slash Uma Thurman - Duff Matthew McConaughey - Izzy Owen Wilson - Adler Danny Trejo - Fernando Paul Wight - Zutaut Aa

Posted Images

It’s hard because everyone’s so old now. Justin Bieber would have to play Axl. 

To me real GNR was the movie that was showing inside an old classic rock themed theatre. 

Kevin Bacon, Vinny Chase and Big Bird would play the Big 3 in a musical of UYI. 

Yeah, they are a bunch of grownup oldies nowadays,  better focus the movie on the golden era from mid 80ies.  

They could play themselves in the end of the film, jamming together in a smokey bar in the highlands Scotland...

Nice happy ending 💓

Anyways, there should have been a movie out there about GNR long time ago.  

5 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

Every 6 months when this topic comes up, I give the same answer.  As long as Susan Sarandon plays Duff, it's all good

I don't get the transtalk about Duff? Is he a woman now? Nooo? He is a goodlooking guy. As a woman not so. 

Just now, Girlnextdoor said:

I don't get the transtalk about Duff? Is he a woman now? Nooo? He is a goodlooking guy. As a woman not so. 

It's because he has turned into a spineless pussy that lets his wife run his life, his gay woke shit, and the fact that he dressed up as a gimp.

2 minutes ago, Girlnextdoor said:

We don't judge people's gender by their appearance.  That type of behavior is toxic masculinity that mygnr promotes. 

7 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Why risk getting sued for a film about a band that hasn’t been popular in 30 years?

Making film is a creative art. There are lots of films about celebs. 

Who would want to sue a nostalgic film about a band that was popular 30 years ago?

What would the charges be?  You can hardly overdo it in any way. 

15 minutes ago, Girlnextdoor said:

Making film is a creative art. There are lots of films about celebs. 

Who would want to sue a nostalgic film about a band that was popular 30 years ago?

What would the charges be?  You can hardly overdo it in any way. 

GNR/Team Brazil sues everyone.

After touring, it's their primary source of income.

43 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

We don't judge people's gender by their appearance.  That type of behavior is toxic masculinity that mygnr promotes. 

Well, I have no problem with that. 😉

Axl had a massive attractive energi back them.  I know older women are still bewitched by him as youngish.

Not so much now, he kind of lost his edge when older. Women tend to ignore his insane angry side. 

34 minutes ago, Begbie said:

It's because he has turned into a spineless pussy that lets his wife run his life, his gay woke shit, and the fact that he dressed up as a gimp.

He is a nice guy...? That is  a good thing in my world. No need to dominate or control others.

Then most men let the spouse take control in the home.  In the western world I may add.