• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 cartoon appearances 0 songs   100% shit

Meme of the decade 

Posted Images

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/scooby-doo-axl-rose-cameo-interview-1132969/

"Somehow, it made sense to him that he was acquainted with Shaggy and Scooby and they bonded over their love of diner pie. Shaggy and Scooby were the only ones that could keep up with him. And in the episode, Axl carries around these tiny, little tasting forks and he has them for Shaggy and Scooby." :lol:

14 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/scooby-doo-axl-rose-cameo-interview-1132969/

"Somehow, it made sense to him that he was acquainted with Shaggy and Scooby and they bonded over their love of diner pie. Shaggy and Scooby were the only ones that could keep up with him. And in the episode, Axl carries around these tiny, little tasting forks and he has them for Shaggy and Scooby." :lol:

First words of the article: It’s been many years since Axl Rose released a note of new music

based

What was so fun about it is that I’m a morning person. I just do my best work before noon. We booked a recording studio and were told, “He likes to work at 1 a.m.” I was like, “What?” And there was indeed a request that he do it at midnight or 11 p.m. I was like, “I’m going to be wrecked by then.” We compromised and did it at 9 p.m.

lol axl must think his fat is less visible in the dark

I mean Axl is the perfect guest for the show considering I imagine he eats just as cartoonish as Shaggy and Scooby do. 

Axl could also give Garfield a run for his money in regards to eating lasagna. 

11 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Don't give him any ideas for fuck's sake :lol:

😄 Coincidence or is he also a FatAxl thread reader? Like, come on...dude or the scooby team must have been inspired by us. 

Its just a shame that he hasnt been on food tour yet. Would be a great TV format. Axl's Appetite for Diner Tour. Him visiting diners in the US and telling stories from the past. 

My Review of

Scooby Doo and Guess Who EP 41:

Its like this show was tailer made for Fat Axl.

Just check out this "One In A Million" line from the theme song :novembersnow:

Screenshot_2021-02-26-11-03-23.thumb.png.3eb4d8c7775299f235f3a13206f87e3c.png

Lots of references to food as soon as Bill Bailey makes his appearance on this episode,

Shag & Scoob even have a secret pie tasting club with Fat Boy, who is actually skinny in this cartoon.

Then Shaggy and Scooby put on bandanas to catch the bad guys with old Axl:fataxl: 

Screenshot_2021-02-26-11-25-30.thumb.png.cbf75c50f1833bb6361ff40d314d3834.png

Screenshot_2021-02-26-11-26-10.thumb.png.408a5cdf82e1314048d29d38b4c574e2.png

This is what Guns N Roses has become ,

instead of new music we get scooby doo reboots starring fat axl eating pie as a skinny cartoon :lol: 

The End

Screenshot_2021-02-26-11-06-40.thumb.png.120a86f2464f82b0d1a3c7eff955acdd.png

On 2/25/2021 at 11:53 AM, creed said:

😄 Coincidence or is he also a FatAxl thread reader? Like, come on...dude or the scooby team must have been inspired by us. 

Its just a shame that he hasnt been on food tour yet. Would be a great TV format. Axl's Appetite for Diner Tour. Him visiting diners in the US and telling stories from the past. 

Fat Axl as guest host on a very special edition of Flavortown with Guy Fieri

34 minutes ago, wasted said:

Always double the wait and number of cartoon appearances. 

The weird thing is...Axl and TB had hundreds of job propositions in the past for sure. And i would do a cartoon cameo as well. Even if they would offer me just 1k. Its fun. But i don't understand why he is just accepting a few offers. If he dont wanna show his face on TV, thats fine. But there are podcasts, radio, games, comic movies, audio books and other stuff. Why doesnt he agree to do stuff like this? 

57 minutes ago, creed said:

The weird thing is...Axl and TB had hundreds of job propositions in the past for sure. And i would do a cartoon cameo as well. Even if they would offer me just 1k. Its fun. But i don't understand why he is just accepting a few offers. If he dont wanna show his face on TV, thats fine. But there are podcasts, radio, games, comic movies, audio books and other stuff. Why doesnt he agree to do stuff like this? 

I think because of the risk or hassle of it. Real talk stirs stuff up and everything is kind of ok. Also it’s been done and said. They still have things to lose. If there’s something to promote you take the risk. Waste of Ammo too. They can shoot their mouths off when they have a record or product. There is something neutral and fun without risk about cartoon cameos. Even Rush Lamborghini gets props for his Simpson episode. Maybe cartoon cameos are like Axl’s retire to play golf. We are obsessed by rock maybe rock stars are more fascinated by how cartoons get made. So you hockey stop your lambo in the Looney Tunes car park and go in to voice over and sign off on your image rights. Axl will probably come out say he had nothing to do with Rock the Rock or Scooby Doo, he just sold his image rights to the Cartoon Network. 

3 hours ago, creed said:

If he dont wanna show his face on TV, thats fine. But there are podcasts, radio, games, comic movies, audio books and other stuff. Why doesnt he agree to do stuff like this? 

Because he is a Fat Lazy Fuck

57 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I also think he gets a kick out of this in the sense that all of the bad people who want new music out of him get pissed off cos all they get is a shitty voiceover 

I think there is is an element of that mixed with changing the perception of Axl Rose as this serious depressed guy from CD era. Now it’s AC/DC and cartoons. Axl is becoming more like Slash.