Would you buy anything New from Guns N' Rose other than a New Album?

RedHook

6 hours ago, RedHook said:

Does anybody think the new GNR album will go the route of the first couple modern day Slash albums.

With multiple box sets and deluxe editions available from day one?

Slash (2010)

NEW-Slash-CD-and-XL-T-Shirt-SEALED-Deluxe(1).jpg.6fc46bde2094f3c1b22531a110b20f6f.jpg

s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.7160e096b51272a8a4db1f7533a4afb1.jpg

slash_editions_s2b_1.jpg.e776b8fd86f452d9dd4a56db7bb06f31.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-20-19-51-43(1).thumb.png.9b0b8244eeabeab2933c98a207ee61f6.png

R-2230578-1401824765-6181.jpeg.jpg.fab71bc49c3bc613e21e93ed98907401.jpg

Just all out promo. 

It's a huge moment in rock history to get the first new Axl and Slash material. 

Maybe they should release CD II as a box set. Sold with replica AK-47s and Top Hats. 

13 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

They should cut a deal with McDonald’s and release Eye on You in a Big Mac commercial. In the commercial Axl would be wearing shades and presumably staring at a hot chick, but when he takes his shades off you see he is staring at a Big Mac. 

You need to work in marketing. 

7 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

this is maaad cool

Multitracks must be nice to have:smugpepe:

I had all the Locked N Loaded AFD Multi Tracks.

I lost them on an old laptop.

And now I have a home recording setup that can make remixes,

sucks I didnt back ut up  :shrugs2:

I did a dumb vocal remix of the SOYL video in WMM and TB attacked my YouTube for posting it lol

Ahhhh fuck me in the goat ass, I did it again.

Look at this shirt.

peanuts.jpg

I just couldn't resist.  I just couldn't.  Look at Slash's smile.  Look how Axl is concentrating all intensely like Shroeder.  Look at Duff with his stand up bass.  Axl even has his tattoos.

How can you look at this shirt and not immediately hear a GNR version of "Linus and Lucy" in your head?

Nate....how can you resist???

(Oh and before you guys get pissed that I'm throwing away money at Team Brazil when I should be saving for a whore, don't worry...last year I gave my stimulus money to my brother so every now and then he buys me shit as a way to thank me, and this was one of them!)

I'm done. Fuck a "new album" at this point. It was the one thing I was holding on to. 

After Silkworms?

I'm out.

Just wait 6 more years and do a full blown Chinese 20 year box with all the shit.

Those 3 together should have written and recorded at least an acoustic EP of original shit by now, instead of whatever Conspirator dogshit and whatever the fuck Tenderness was supposed to be.

On 9/20/2021 at 12:46 PM, Frans N' Roses said:

In the meanwhile i released a "new" Gnr album for free, fanmade by me and mydog that is.
Feel free to leech and check it out it's pretty good even though i say so myself.

http://we.tl/t-tmt4GuWp97

Unplugged_Illusions_Vol._1.png?width=164

Holy shit this is awesome.

Great work.

After 2 tracks, I'd like to revise my previous statement wishing they died in a plane crash in 1993.

1988, actually. Right after Lies came out. Or overdose shit. Something...

Imagine still discussing how awesome they could have been if they weren't dead?

Not spiraling into a deep, dark mess at what we got instead?

On 9/20/2021 at 12:46 PM, Frans N' Roses said:

In the meanwhile i released a "new" Gnr album for free, fanmade by me and mydog that is.
Feel free to leech and check it out it's pretty good even though i say so myself.

http://we.tl/t-tmt4GuWp97

Unplugged_Illusions_Vol._1.png?width=164

Great work.

After 2 tracks, I'd like to revise my previous statement wishing they died in a plane crash in 1993.

Just now, Bandonox said:

Great work.

That also reminded me that it's a shame that the bad words really made the world disregard One In A Million. It's one of Axl's most brilliant vocal performances.

22 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Ahhhh fuck me in the goat ass, I did it again.

Look at this shirt.

peanuts.jpg

I just couldn't resist.  I just couldn't.  Look at Slash's smile.  Look how Axl is concentrating all intensely like Shroeder.  Look at Duff with his stand up bass.  Axl even has his tattoos.

How can you look at this shirt and not immediately hear a GNR version of "Linus and Lucy" in your head?

Nate....how can you resist???

(Oh and before you guys get pissed that I'm throwing away money at Team Brazil when I should be saving for a whore, don't worry...last year I gave my stimulus money to my brother so every now and then he buys me shit as a way to thank me, and this was one of them!)

If you bought one if these shirts you need to wear it while giving it your all  with your big titted jap girl.