The Bill Brasky Diaries

17 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

It's clearly not worth the effort.

They vastly overestimated demand for their last attempt at milking fans with music with a $1000 box of shit.  They're probably still stacked to the rafters, unsold.

GNR is a fashion brand for the white trash middle aged shitheads of America.  T-shirts and beach towels.  They don't want music.  All they ever needed was Paradise City and Welcome to the Jungle.  There are probably only a few thousand people in the world that legitimately want to hear new GNR music.   Those are rookie numbers, gotta pump those numbers up.

What I don't get is: Slash said that they don't know how to release it. But its easy in terms of business. I would sell the whole album to a streaming portal exclusively. No marketing needed for GNR. For, lets say, 3 years all royalties would go to the streaming portal. After that the whole thing goes back to GNR and UMG

Or i would do a deal with a video game. Whole album will be used as soundtrack exclusively 

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Generally speaking the change in demeanor from chanting to rasp sound effect vovals are shit. But has the best gnr solo ever. Generally speaking 

6B53D1A1-E9E4-4589-84EF-BEB60B02FABA.gif

Axl sounds as good the video above and in the same shape according to my only source with direct Axl contact has told me. 💯💥

Plus for miser Axl's red/brown is completely gone.

Like a chapter in a book labeled "in for a penny , in for a pound"

Whispers should start talking 💨

40 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Axl sounds as good the video above and in the same shape according to my only source with direct Axl contact has told me. 💯💥

Plus for miser Axl's red/brown is completely gone.

Like a chapter in a book labeled "in for a penny , in for a pound"

Whispers should start talking 💨

🦝EXCLUSIVE promo leak of Axl 2021

simply-red-tickets-artwork.jpg

15 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Generally speaking the change in demeanor from chanting to rasp sound effect vovals are shit. But has the best gnr solo ever. Generally speaking 

Bill Brasky, are you Eric Cantona? Cause i don't understand your English, but your message is probably meaningful

19 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

The excerpt from the Vienna after show was quite promising, in my view. The possibility of an all-time best GnR solo, however, is so transcending that it even makes my girl’s juices flow and she has no idea what the fuck I’m talking about. Generally speaking.