Jump to content

The Bill Brasky Diaries


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Norespect said:

The 40th version of Silkworms??...fuck this band

Nah but Axl gonna Axl.

And Slush will be a good cuck.   while  duff is getting "his" taint bleached. 

 

Fuck this band ? If not for the humor or a haily mary this version of gnr is Kiss with special appearance by ace freely and peter criss.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Trying to see where all the pieces fit.

 

A lot of illusions and tricks.

 

The narrative is slowly appearing by sifting through True Lies.

 

 

WOW, that's DEEP insight down the rabbit hole😏 

please do tell us what you found down there will ya

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sydney fan said:

Why do things always come across so complicated, with band members having agendas, power plays, just be in Guns N Roses....

You wouldnt see this happening with any of the members in AC DC.

 

Everythin is just fine till the money rolls in. Then all relationships falls apart sooner or later. People involved start flashing their egos. Someone thinks he's worth more than the others and wants a second piece of the cake for himself.

Just take a Look at Pink FLoyd. The greatest band ever was.  YES it was!
Got really nasty. They too did a halfhearted reunion. Then Roger Waters took the brand and went solo with Pink Floyd songs. I saw him in Gothenburg years ago. Painfully pathetic. 

 

June 2020, Rodger Waters attacks Pink Floyd's David Gilmour.  

http://youtube.com/watch?v=/J4XuAlpfcng

 

David Gilmour went solo too 🤩 

 

Sorry, for hijacking your diary. 😬
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Girlnextdoor said:

 

Everythin is just fine till the money rolls in. Then all relationships falls apart sooner or later. People involved start flashing their egos. Someone thinks he's worth more than the others and wants a second piece of the cake for himself.

Just take a Look at Pink FLoyd. The greatest band ever was.  YES it was!
Got really nasty. They too did a halfhearted reunion. Then Roger Waters took the brand and went solo with Pink Floyd songs. I saw him in Gothenburg years ago. Painfully pathetic. 

 

June 2020, Rodger Waters attacks Pink Floyd's David Gilmour.  

http://youtube.com/watch?v=/J4XuAlpfcng

 

David Gilmour went solo too 🤩 

 

Sorry, for hijacking your diary. 😬
 

Not a big fan of the Floyd, but the production value of this video is great. Top notch sound and mixed voices. NITL is a total disaster compared to this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, creed said:

Not a big fan of the Floyd, but the production value of this video is great. Top notch sound and mixed voices. NITL is a total disaster compared to this. 

 

The main difference is what you want to GIVE to your fans isn't it? Quality costs.

GnR just want to MAKE money with minimum effort and no expenses.

Lowbudget is TB mantra. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Girlnextdoor said:

 

WOW, that's DEEP insight down the rabbit hole😏 

please do tell us what you found down there will ya

Yeah it turns out my ego and stupidity led me to over look obvious tangible facts.

Sometimes shoots are works and a smark like me gets worked . My bad.

 

However  remember kids Brasky has the same mentality as a monkey with a machine gun.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2021 at 4:11 PM, Bill Brasky said:

Nah but Axl gonna Axl.

And Slush will be a good cuck.   while  duff is getting "his" taint bleached. 

 

Fuck this band ? If not for the humor or a haily mary this version of gnr is Kiss with special appearance by ace freely and peter criss.

 

 

Its strange to think that in order for the band to move forwards they have to go backwards.

Really wonder if axl has regrets about losing BH and not taking advantage in 06.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

bill mother fucking brasky ama im drinking black out ama.

starts now till pass out.

 

 

Ok Bill, lets say touring goes ahead in August, will we have a great fall 2021? as in the album being released if their plans are not cut short.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sydney fan said:

Will the band with steven and izzy have their own separate walkways to and from the stage?.

 

Maybe for Izzy.

 

For Steven its pay to play on a larger scale.

The gigs is his,

as long he sells his share of the tickets (around 15,000 a show) by hand.:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...