The Bill Brasky Diaries

55 minutes ago, wasted said:

Ratt used to tour with just the drummer from the popular line up. 

Henry Rollins told an amazing RATT joke when I saw him do spoken word like 20 years ago. 

May have found it......Axl Rose is mentioned as well.  

Fuck.  This half hour is entertaining and all, but it's all set up....the punchline is missing.  Shit.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Henry Rollins told an amazing RATT joke when I saw him do spoken word like 20 years ago. 

May have found it......Axl Rose is mentioned as well.  

Fuck.  This half hour is entertaining and all, but it's all set up....the punchline is missing.  Shit.

I should check his other comedy or spoken word out. He must have a podcast. 

Who’s going to finish their transition to their final form, first?

Axl rose to Jabba the fat?

or Walker to a transvestite with a pussy and tits?

(yes, technically they’re both become the same thing as one another but to different extremities)

I remember various people including an AC/DC biographer saying there were recordings with Axl done or even an album done and that there would be a full tour etc. Around the time Axl also made repeated effusive remarks about how protective he felt of Angus and implied they had some special bond. Angus has never echoed that and always just sounded nonchalantly like he does in this interview: he helped us out in a tight spot, did a good job, cheers mate.

What's the truth? Somewhere inbetween? It does seem kinda weird to me that given how unceremoniously Brian and his stuff were apparently literally dumped out of the band and then how good Axl was and how re-energised Angus was playing so much old stuff with someone who could sing it properly, that there wasn't some serious consideration of doing more with Axl.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/2021/February/17AC-DC_Never_Considered_Making_Album_With_Axl_Rose.shtml

6 hours ago, JordanRose said:

I remember various people including an AC/DC biographer saying there were recordings with Axl done or even an album done and that there would be a full tour etc. Around the time Axl also made repeated effusive remarks about how protective he felt of Angus and implied they had some special bond. Angus has never echoed that and always just sounded nonchalantly like he does in this interview: he helped us out in a tight spot, did a good job, cheers mate.

What's the truth? Somewhere inbetween? It does seem kinda weird to me that given how unceremoniously Brian and his stuff were apparently literally dumped out of the band and then how good Axl was and how re-energised Angus was playing so much old stuff with someone who could sing it properly, that there wasn't some serious consideration of doing more with Axl.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/2021/February/17AC-DC_Never_Considered_Making_Album_With_Axl_Rose.shtml

It's hard to tell. But i think, Axl / TB wanted to join and record with Acdc. The problem is that Angus didnt want to. There might be a song, but there was never ever a full album considered

Holy shit.

Can you imagine he shows up fucking shredded and looking mean as fuck?

Duffette shows up as a total leather slut, whip and all.

Slash’s smile is just flawless and bright like Ross on that episode of Friends.

It’s tough love, it works.