Jump to content

Brasky Drops.


Bill Brasky
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, creed said:

At least the drums will sound right. Watching Adler on the big screen is a different show than with Flunk. 

I know, but to me the shit performances Axl has been delivering for a while take all the enjoyment out of it.

 

And Slash’s tasteless shredding takes it to new levels of shit.

 

Now, if Axl comes back and crushes it (with his vocals, not his gut), then it would be awesome. But we know it won’t be the case.

 

They’ll just repackage the nostalgia act in 1100 ways as long as people will pay all that sweet money for the shows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

I know, but to me the shit performances Axl has been delivering for a while take all the enjoyment out of it.

 

And Slash’s tasteless shredding takes it to new levels of shit.

 

Now, if Axl comes back and crushes it (with his vocals, not his gut), then it would be awesome. But we know it won’t be the case.

 

They’ll just repackage the nostalgia act in 1100 ways as long as people will pay all that sweet money for the shows.

I never said that i enjoy Mickey and Shredder. Slashs noodling and shredding never happened in the old days. Dont know why he started doing it during Nitl tour. Probably because he got bored. Maybe Slash told Axl in April that he will be out in 2021 if they dont replace Flunk. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A shortened set with the AFD5 would be cool, but like with every other aspect of this band it's too little too late. The die-hards would spend the money to see that tour but the general public already saw the Axl/Slash stadium tour reunion show. They ain't dropping $250 to see the singer from the NITL Selects and a drummer with better hair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

A shortened set with the AFD5 would be cool, but like with every other aspect of this band it's too little too late. The die-hards would spend the money to see that tour but the general public already saw the Axl/Slash stadium tour reunion show. They ain't dropping $250 to see the singer from the NITL Selects and a drummer with better hair.

Nah, that actually means that the same people who saw them between 2016-2020 will see them again. 

 

It will be AFD + some UYI songs + 2-3 new songs. Can see them doing Hardschool and Atlas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, creed said:

Nah, that actually means that the same people who saw them between 2016-2020 will see them again. 

 

Maybe. I doubt it boosts them back up enough to fill stadiums though. And by the time they're able to do arenas and stadiums in the US, every band is gonna be competing for the same ticket money. People will have some options and if they watch the Selects before buying a ticket, the other options might look better...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

 

Maybe. I doubt it boosts them back up enough to fill stadiums though. And by the time they're able to do arenas and stadiums in the US, every band is gonna be competing for the same ticket money. People will have some options and if they watch the Selects before buying a ticket, the other options might look better...

The selects were so idiotic...lets hope TB will upload some real classic for promo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Steven Tyler is over 70 Mick Jagger is nearly 80

There is no excuse for fatness

Axl will be 59 this year

 

edit: just realised Axl will be 60 in a year or so

A double album a cover album and CD in 30 years

fuck me

 

I think he must have some sort of issue, because it's completely illogical for him to be as out of shape as he is. 

 

It isn't like celebrities don't have to put in work to get into shape, but it is a completely different playing field than asking a normal 60 year old. It's Axl's job to be a frontman, and he has all the resources to have getting in shape idiot proofed for him. All he'd have to do would be exercise for 45-65 minutes a day with a trainer holding his hand through the exercises and eat food that is brought to him by a personal chef who is following the guidelines of a nutritionist. 

 

He is out of shape and puts on awful shows because of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, creed said:

I never said that i enjoy Mickey and Shredder. Slashs noodling and shredding never happened in the old days. Dont know why he started doing it during Nitl tour. Probably because he got bored. Maybe Slash told Axl in April that he will be out in 2021 if they dont replace Flunk. 

Okay, let's just stop the fan fiction here

 

Some shows were absolutely shit and especially Slash....he just shredded like shit even as early as 1985...

let's not pretend GNR always had good shows and good shows only....

 

Btw this thread took an interesting turn....

Things got blown out of proportion very quickly

 

Do the NITL shows lack any "soul"? Yes

Old days were better? Of fucking course

But just stop the fan fiction please

 

 

They also didn't play for 3.5 hours straight either.... a regular set is around 2 and a half hour

3.5 hours was the record for decades...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You suck my blood like a leech
You break the law and you breach
Screw my brain till it hurts
You've taken all my money, and you want more
Misguided old mule with your pigheaded rules
With your narrow-minded cronies who are fools
Of the first division
Death on two legs
You're tearing me apart
Death on two legs
You never had a heart of your own
Killjoy, bad guy, big-talking, small fry
You're just an old barrow boy
Have you found a new toy to replace me?
Can you face me?
But now you can kiss my ass goodbye
Feel good, are you satisfied?
Do you feel like suicide? (I think you should)
Is your conscience all right? Does it plague you at night?
Do you feel good? (Feel good)
Talk like a big business tycoon
You're just a hot-air balloon
So no one gives you a damn
You're just an overgrown schoolboy
Let me tan your hide
A dog with disease, you're the king of the sleaze
Put your money where your mouth is Mr Know All
Was the fin on your back part of the deal? Shark
Death on two legs
Tearing me apart
Death on two legs
You never had a heart (You never did)
Of your own (Right from the start)
Insane, should be put inside
You're a sewer rat decaying in a cesspool of pride
Should be made unemployed
Then make yourself null and void
Make me feel good (I feel good)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, gunsntortillas said:

You suck my blood like a leech
You break the law and you breach
Screw my brain till it hurts
You've taken all my money, and you want more
Misguided old mule with your pigheaded rules
With your narrow-minded cronies who are fools
Of the first division
Death on two legs
You're tearing me apart
Death on two legs
You never had a heart of your own
Killjoy, bad guy, big-talking, small fry
You're just an old barrow boy
Have you found a new toy to replace me?
Can you face me?
But now you can kiss my ass goodbye
Feel good, are you satisfied?
Do you feel like suicide? (I think you should)
Is your conscience all right? Does it plague you at night?
Do you feel good? (Feel good)
Talk like a big business tycoon
You're just a hot-air balloon
So no one gives you a damn
You're just an overgrown schoolboy
Let me tan your hide
A dog with disease, you're the king of the sleaze
Put your money where your mouth is Mr Know All
Was the fin on your back part of the deal? Shark
Death on two legs
Tearing me apart
Death on two legs
You never had a heart (You never did)
Of your own (Right from the start)
Insane, should be put inside
You're a sewer rat decaying in a cesspool of pride
Should be made unemployed
Then make yourself null and void
Make me feel good (I feel good)

 

What is the song?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bill Brasky changed the title to Brasky Drops.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...