Brasky Drops.

Bill Brasky

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Btw if this shit really gonna happen, i still don't think going to a GNR show is a good idea, especially at those atrocious prices

ONLY if Axl had his vocals fixed

Imagine your family being informed of your COVID-19 death and shamefully having to find out you paid to see Guns N' Roses in 2020. 

46 minutes ago, Faxl Rows said:

So... China saved GN'R? Good God

Probably.

From an economic standpoint, if they cannot do full arenas due to COVID-19 restrictions, and instead have to do something like 10k people in a 60k arena, they need the full band back together so they can gouge the 5k-10k super fans who are allowed in the building.

The gist is that 50k people wouldn't pay 1500 each to see the original band, but maybe a few thousand people would. 

Not only that, touring is going to be significantly more expensive and difficult. So if they want to make cash, which is what it is all about, they might have to consider releasing an album or two...

41 minutes ago, gunsntortillas said:

Imagine your family being informed of your COVID-19 death and shamefully having to find out you paid to see Guns N' Roses in 2020. 

yeah, but it's 2021 and the ticket prices will be at the same ballpark as the full stimulus lol

if Team Enchilada is on the manager side, sooner than later only Hollywood celebs will be able to pay for the tickets...especially for the AFD5

14 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

Robin and Izzy should be the only guitarists in GnR. 

I don't mind 4tus and there is no chance in hell Finck would come back for a full tour

Slash or Axl wouldn't have it, imho

Perfect AFD5 lineup on rotation with occasionaly CD songs with 4tus and the rest off the Candy band

If the reunion couldn't motivate Axl to get into shape, nothing will. 

He either doesn't care about his performance/is lazy. 

Or he has mental/drug/legitimate health issues. 

He could have any trainer, chef, nutritionist, equipment, and if he's fine with it pharmaceuticals. (Axl is very anti-drug though)

I'm not saying it doesn't take commitment to get into shape, but with the resources Axl has, and the upside of him being in shape - it is a lot easier than it would be if he were a regular 60 year old man with a pot belly who is working 40 hours a week for 40k a year and has nothing to gain by getting in shape except for their health. 

8 minutes ago, gunsntortillas said:

If the reunion couldn't motivate Axl to get into shape, nothing will. 

He either doesn't care about his performance/is lazy. 

Or he has mental/drug/legitimate health issues. 

He could have any trainer, chef, nutritionist, equipment, and if he's fine with it pharmaceuticals. (Axl is very anti-drug though)

I'm not saying it doesn't take commitment to get into shape, but with the resources Axl has, and the upside of him being in shape - it is a lot easier than it would be if he were a regular 60 year old man with a pot belly who is working 40 hours a week for 40k a year and has nothing to gain by getting in shape except for their health. 

Steven Tyler is over 70 Mick Jagger is nearly 80

There is no excuse for fatness

Axl will be 59 this year

edit: just realised Axl will be 60 in a year or so

A double album a cover album and CD in 30 years

fuck me

5 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4280622

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened. 

Fernando somehow pulled it off. 

Over the last few months many friends have told me they have heard adler and izzy back for shows this upcoming tour.

@Frans N' Roses @Fearthejuggalo2 @Winston Wolf @axlrosefan4life have all heard the same plus @GNR FAMMER who has been working his ass off behind the scenes for the community. 

Yet my really good sources have been quiet. 

The other  day a dear member of the A Team brought to my attention  Frank liking a social media post about team Brazil sucking at being the manager. 

It was noted  Pittman did the same during  his firing  ( thanks to slash )

So i had some smoke  to the fire then finally  talked to a whisper in the wind .

Was Told Adler and Izzy are signed up.

Nothing of anynote except Axl came up with lyrical ideas for new songs that aren't just old vox with new instrumentals.

Which btw there be a finished demo of that shit (old vox new instrumentals)so new holy grail bitches.

The band hasn't been in the same room since April.  Friction between The Slash Camp and Team Brazil are rising without Susan or duff playing buffer.

Now was that blunt enough  ?

tenor.gif?itemid=19304839

The only issue I see with Adler n Izzy straight up replacing the replacements.

Are they gonna be able to play 3.5 hour shows?

Especially Izzy, he has not toured since the 1st couple Ju Ju Hounds records.

Also UYI Box Set with Adler on drums for the tour seems odd.

Will we get the full Mates Rehearsals with Steven playing the songs on the box set.

13 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Will we get the full Mates Rehearsals with Steven playing the songs on the box set.

Or Steven's bad back. Either way, I rather they shorten the shows with the current band anyways. Maybe Axl wont be as shit

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

This 3,5h bullshit will finally stop. I never understood why they did this. Do a 60-90 min and do it on 2 days...if i would be an artist like them, i would spend a week in a city and would enjoy the place...they never did this and i dont know why.

2 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

So, Richard and Frank might be out of the band now. What's the word on Melissa Reese? I seem to recall reading awhile back she might be out too, but that might just be me misremembering things.

Another note to that: with Izzy and Adler on board it's obvious that they will drop almost every CD song. 2021 will be a AFD / UYI tribute tour. There might be one or two CD Songs, but nothing more. I can't see Adler doing CD shit. Which is totally fine for me. 

17 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

So, Richard and Frank might be out of the band now. What's the word on Melissa Reese? I seem to recall reading awhile back she might be out too, but that might just be me misremembering things.

They should also ditch Dizzy and strip down to a true 5 piece.

Ditch all the effects also, plug Slash straight into a Marshall like the old days.

Melissa can get some big fake titties,

and dance to the songs while chained up in bondage gear and a g string,

just like Erin used to do.

No more keyboards.

No more piano ballads.

Just upbeat guitar driven rock songs.

like GNR used to be.

The can call it the Hell Tour part 2. ? 

Also give them no equipment, 

Just the backline.

2 hours ago, Tremolo said:

As good as it sounds, if Axl can’t sing and Slash will just shred, I can’t be fucking bothered.

More nostalgia... same shit show, different clowns.

At least the drums will sound right. Watching Adler on the big screen is a different show than with Flunk. 

• Bill Brasky changed the title to Brasky Drops.