The 2021 Leaks Official Thread

I hope The General finally leaks. That's the big thing I'm waiting for at this point. Used to be just a passing interest in that and any other song, since all we had to go on was titles and some descriptions. But ever since that poor quality leak in 2018, I've wanted to hear the whole thing unmuffled, because I finally got to hear it and thought it sounded pretty cool. Then 2019 happened and I wanted versions of Oklahoma, Soul Monster, Quick Song, Zodiac and Thyme with vocals, because I've heard them now so my interest level has spiked. I don't even care what version it is. I'd prefer 2000-2002 because I feel like those would sound the most like an actual group in a studio, but at this point I'd take any version I could get.

But again, my main interest is The General. Even a thirty second clip would be alright as long as it was decent quality. Might drive me crazy wondering how the rest of it sounds but it'd be a start at least. I doubt it's on the horizon, but we'll see. Weirder things have happened in recent years.

As far as live shows go, I'll second the last half of the 01 shows. I read some old reviews of them a couple of years back and they sound like they were pretty fun (though I think one had tons of problems), plus we'd finally have all known performances of Oh My God and Silkworms. I don't really care about Silkworms but I'll take more live versions of Oh My God.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Talking about live shit, I'd love the late 2001 shows being leaked

Lana Del Rey version of Scraped is master class

Really hoping it’s more new gnr stuff. I try but I can’t get excited about anything else 😒   Edit: where can a chap listeneth to said Coma?

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

lmao

I'm surprised that they didn't sue them. I don't think that they did it on purpose, but it's obviously that Slash or Izzy must have heard this song before...even the solo sounds like Slash / Izzy... 

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2021 at 4:24 PM, creed said:

I'm surprised that they didn't sue them. I don't think that they did it on purpose, but it's obviously that Slash or Izzy must have heard this song before...even the solo sounds like Slash / Izzy... 

I remember reading that when  this song was getting radio play in Australia (apparently it was a pretty big hit) It was confirmed that Izzy had been spending time in Australia around then. 

It's all coincidental,  but the timeliness  match up  

I will admit that I have consistently listened to State Of Grace, Atlas & Hard School since I first heard them and right now it gives me a little bit of hope that what GNR have got unreleased wise I would be interested in hearing songs on a level of those. 

3 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

I remember reading that when  this song was getting radio play in Australia (apparently it was a pretty big hit) It was confirmed that Izzy had been spending time in Australia around then. 

It's all coincidental,  but the timeliness  match up  

+ GNR covered Rose Tattoo and Acdc. The second part of SCOM (Where do we go now?) sounds like Touch too much by Acdc. GNR was obviously inspired by some aussie rock. 

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Right  ? Seriously making CD great.

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Wow! Madagascar with Bucket's solo intact, no film quotes.

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Lana Del Rey version of Scraped is master class

reface-2021-04-12-04-02-13.gif

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Right  ? Seriously making CD great.

Best version of Madagascar by far. Album version is bland and lifeless compared with this one.

No unnecessary quotes and speeches.

The remix album is phenomenal. the best GNR-related thing we've had in years. All the songs sound better and more interesting than the 2008 album.

And the leaks don't stop!
I plan on sharing this with you guys later ...

if you want...off course 😜

645023170_CapturadeTela2021-04-12as10_34_07.png.d8f411fa752c45833021cdcdc8ee53ea.png