Guns N' Roses 2021 tour and plans: OFFICIAL UPDATE AND THREAD

my name is bacdi

5 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Probably too taxing to do 30 songs like that. I get it, but he clearly has some sort of ability left.

I'm not expecting vintage 1991 performances, but some happy medium would be nice. 

Obviously you're gonna damage your vocal chords singing like that for three hours every week. The warmup and recovery time from it is probably too much effort, and his voice hasn't deterred people from buying tickets

Neither did his waistline, but agree with having some of medium, because the whole mickey thing is a running joke.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:53 AM, Ragnar said:

This is funny. I doubt Ozzy knows how to strum power chords on guitar let alone, tune it down.

Well.... he does have sole writing credits on several of his albums.  It's amazing he was able to come up with Bark at the Moon and teach Jake E Lee to play it. :)

But I  meant his live band has been tuning down to D. 

Do we expect GNR to remain silent all the way through Autumn, Winter, Spring & return in Summer...June 2022 for the next tour leg dates of Europe? Or is there a possibility a couple more songs could be released or indeed the next album in that time? All other big rock bands seem to busy...I don't think maintaining radio silent is the correct approach.

12 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Do we expect GNR to remain silent all the way through Autumn, Winter, Spring & return in Summer...June 2022 for the next tour leg dates of Europe? Or is there a possibility a couple more songs could be released or indeed the next album in that time? All other big rock bands seem to busy...I don't think maintaining radio silent is the correct approach.

If we don’t get an album by the end of the 2021 it will be radio silence.