Jump to content

Guns N' Roses 2021 tour and plans: OFFICIAL UPDATE AND THREAD


my name is bacdi
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

end of the fatunion starts now

 

passive agressive slash and axl

 

slash started to promote his solo shit the minute he's off from the Guns tour, Axl and TB posted the most tongue in cheek lyrics

 

Slash gave Fat Skool zero promotion, even though he likes to milk the tiniest collabs on his socials

 

I just want them to break up honestly Fat Axl and his leeches to release the rest of his vault and be done with it

 

Slash's solo album will be shit though

 

His last solo record is awful, compared to the previous ConstiPATORS releases

 

In retrospect Axl should've just emptied the vault in 2016 and used the Fatunion to promote it. Especially now that it's obvious there was never any intention to write new music together. Slash and Duff would've gone along with it for the money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

Are they still thinking about what they are doing in that regard?

They're having serious discussions about having serious discussions about which tracks may potentially be under discussion for the potentially forthcoming album that may be under discussion at some point 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

They're having serious discussions about having serious discussions about which tracks may potentially be under discussion for the potentially forthcoming album that may be under discussion at some point 

 

Wow.... Don't go that fast buddy. It can't be that simple. You are probably jumping some considerations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since Slash said that the new Myles album is the best, they made, you can speculate what that means for the GNR stuff. Axl most probably said: You can use the new written stuff for Myles, cause i wont do any new lyrics to your instrumentals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

end of the fatunion starts now

 

passive agressive slash and axl

 

slash started to promote his solo shit the minute he's off from the Guns tour, Axl and TB posted the most tongue in cheek lyrics

 

Slash gave Fat Skool zero promotion, even though he likes to milk the tiniest collabs on his socials

 

I just want them to break up honestly Fat Axl and his leeches to release the rest of his vault and be done with it

 

Slash's solo album will be shit though

 

His last solo record is awful, compared to the previous ConstiPATORS releases

Couldn't even sync the video right with the track. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

 

In retrospect Axl should've just emptied the vault in 2016 and used the Fatunion to promote it. Especially now that it's obvious there was never any intention to write new music together. Slash and Duff would've gone along with it for the money. 

Yep i just wanted to hear axl do fatunion vocals on 20 year old songs, and see how quick slash can play to get the songs over and done with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

That's exactly how old ass Axl should always sound. If only the fat cunt cared.

The whole band look bored, no running around the stage, you could feel them looking at their watch.

As much as i think SMKC is just generic dad rock,  theres more effort with this lot than GNR.

 I

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

He usually sounds pretty good on Nightrain; in Baltimore it was one of the stronger songs in the set vocally. I don't know if it's an effort thing or what 

I dont know why he doesnt do alot of the songs in that kind of voice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sydney fan said:

I dont know why he doesnt do alot of the songs in that kind of voice.

Probably too taxing to do 30 songs like that. I get it, but he clearly has some sort of ability left.

 

I'm not expecting vintage 1991 performances, but some happy medium would be nice. 

 

Obviously you're gonna damage your vocal chords singing like that for three hours every week. The warmup and recovery time from it is probably too much effort, and his voice hasn't deterred people from buying tickets. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...