Guns N' Roses 2021 tour and plans: OFFICIAL UPDATE AND THREAD

my name is bacdi

1 hour ago, c29579 said:

Oh well, Catcher from the previous page has been removed by Team Fuckwit from Youtube, of course.

Here it is sounding a lot better with Ron and some random cover band. 

It seems like every Axl impersonator is better than the original now. 

2 hours ago, c29579 said:

Oh well, Catcher from the previous page has been removed by Team Fuckwit from Youtube, of course.

Really enjoyed that. I miss Bumble and miss a decent singer 

7 hours ago, Squidward Tentacles said:

From last night, this is actually not terrible (much improved from the first performance):

He made the smart decision the first few times through the chorus to sing it a little slower than the studio version, thus it was at least intelligible instead of garbled noise. In other words, the type of simple adjustment he could've figured out prior to the first few trainwrecks if he'd bothered to rehearse it live before trotting it out.

Last couple times through the chorus he tried to "bring it" but just wasn't able to do so. And the rest of the band still seems to be comatose when they perform this song. But at least it was listenable. 

5 minutes ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

He made the smart decision the first few times through the chorus to sing it a little slower than the studio version, thus it was at least intelligible instead of garbled noise. In other words, the type of simple adjustment he could've figured out prior to the first few trainwrecks if he'd bothered to rehearse it live before trotting it out.

Last couple times through the chorus he tried to "bring it" but just wasn't able to do so. And the rest of the band still seems to be comatose when they perform this song. But at least it was listenable. 

Yeah, the band don't seem as into it as they were with Absurd.

11 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

I’d leave before Puff arrives, she’ll menstruate all over that decking.

I've got Beta here with her tits out if I can manage a surreptitious photo. 

2010 Axl on the fags. That was the secret. He needs to get some smokes down him. 

13 hours ago, c29579 said:

Anyone sounds better than Axl nowadays, even bon jovi, myles kennedy (geez) or a goat