Guns N' Roses 2021 tour and plans: OFFICIAL UPDATE AND THREAD

my name is bacdi

1 hour ago, wasted said:

That was the good thing about the Dj Ashba line up, they played all the songs like the record mostly. You have to play Twat like the record or there's no point. 

And NuGN'R sounded like they hadn't just met that night. 3.34 - 4.10 of Catcher above is fucking horrendous.

Axl, even back in 2012, sings over Ron's solo. The guy has been bad for years, lets not forget that. Ron's initial glance over at him, as if to say 'what the fuck are you doing?' is classic. 

What a rollercoaster US Tour that was.

What started off,

looking like proof that a new album was coming,

has turned into what feels more like the end.

Two songs we already had,

is all they got.

And Axl can only sing one of them :lol:

I saw a clickbait article today 

Hyping video of Hard Skools live debut in Baltimore.

So painful,

the poor unsuspecting music lovers that clicked on that link :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, RedHook said:

What a rollercoaster US Tour that was.

What started off,

looking like proof that a new album was coming,

has turned into what feels more like the end.

Two songs we already had is all they got.

And Axl can only sing one of them :lol:

I saw a clickbait article today announcing video of Hard Skools live debut in Baltimore.

So painful,

the poor unsuspecting music lovers that clicked on that link :rofl-lol:

Fat N' Shit.

3 hours ago, c29579 said:

And NuGN'R sounded like they hadn't just met that night. 3.34 - 4.10 of Catcher above is fucking horrendous.

Axl, even back in 2012, sings over Ron's solo. The guy has been bad for years, lets not forget that. Ron's initial glance over at him, as if to say 'what the fuck are you doing?' is classic. 

So Axls cucking goes back as far as 2012.

On 10/1/2021 at 9:19 AM, Squidward Tentacles said:

Man, Slash sucks on this. And to think people thought Ron's solo was lacking in taste, but at least that had melodic phrasing. This is literally like Slash playing the Chinese Democracy solo over a ballad.

they also had Joel Hutchins as a background, searching for videos to copyright troll them...

23 hours ago, Ragnar said:

It's like he's rushing through the songs to get over with. Not worth Buckethead's broken guitar string.

sorry, but most of the CD solos are not even memorable or good by any means, just mindless shredding (except TWAT and TIL for example) almost ZERO melody or feel... so it's not worth for him to even try.... the dollar is the same. He learned it from...Axl

lol

One of the biggest problems with CD was the lack of any memorable riff or solo

Still, Slash doesn't exempt from being shit, but it is what it is

20 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Any surprises do we think they could pull off on the remaining tour leg shows in Hollywood? Home town heroes. 

Yeah, it's Florida, MSL will be there i'm sure lol

On another note, they might add some songs back in the set, possibly Dead Horse or Locomotive instead of Coma but who knows. Catcher will be played in one of the shows i'm sure. Maybe TWAT? who knows. Think About You has been rehearsed but never played since 2006

As for any new or obscure song, i think no

Might be playing So Fine lol. It was played during the superspreader in Mexico only

Since Axl doesn't care if he is shit or not, any song is on the menu, they usually did this on the last two shows in each tour leg.

HS will be played like 4 times when this shit is over

Hooray lol

As the tour comes grinding to its halt.

I think we now know what GNR's definition of and "All New Show" looks like.:lol:

Screenshot_2021-10-02-23-10-03(1).thumb.png.3ab411d52d3741742d11fdf162f544dd.png

Also, except for the last 3-4 shows of the tour.

Most people

only got 2/3rds of this "All New Show" .... or you really got fucked like the people at Hershey Park and all ya got is Duffs Iggy Pop cover. lol

9 hours ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

Tonight's show is sold out. Tickets for tomorrow still available, $330 a piece for floor, $430 a piece for seats. 

Almost 500.00 for this shitfest?.

For the shitiness of this whole tour probably bar one show, the tickets should be 50.00. Even 50.00 is stretching it.