Guns N' Roses 2021 tour and plans: OFFICIAL UPDATE AND THREAD

my name is bacdi

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Big Rock concerts are returning to the United States this Summer!

I heard the Red Sox tv crew attempting to hype the upcoming GNR show at Fenway Park during a game yesterday. 

It was strange

I think I am gonna go

and request State of Grace,

so they leave the stage for 20 minutes.:lol:

It will be the best part of the show.

5 hours ago, Bandonox said:

I give up on new music.

I refuse to buy tickets.

just release the proshot Troubadour show.

Then fuck off.

Every time I say it’s the last straw? Something new.

The latest was Fortus on Appetite For Distortion and zero Guns questions. Barely even a mention that he’s in the fucking band.

These cunts.

How fucking dare they ignore the only fucking reason anyone would care about an interview with the guy.

Look... I love Shooter Jennings. More than most people. Heirophant changed my life.

Having said that?

Tenderness is garbage.

Maybe Guns shouldn’t be writing.

Nothing those fat fucking twats write now will touch the Zoot leaks. 
And did you boys hear them rehearsing Hardschool? They shouldn’t be playing that shit live, either.

If they had a shred of integrity? They’d rehire Sorum. He’s reliable... and unlike Frank...

he can actually play the fucking drums.

Nice take.

If they do a new album what could 2 fatties write about that people can relate?.

As much as id like sorum to come back the fat one wont approve.

6 hours ago, Bandonox said:

I give up on new music.

I refuse to buy tickets.

Then fuck off.

The latest was Fortus on Appetite For Distortion and zero Guns questions. Barely even a mention that he’s in the fucking band.

These cunts.

How fucking dare they ignore the only fucking reason anyone would care about an interview with the guy.

Look... I love Shooter Jennings. More than most people. Heirophant changed my life.

Having said that?

Tenderness is garbage.

And did you boys hear them rehearsing Hardschool? They shouldn’t be playing that shit live, either.

If they had a shred of integrity? They’d rehire Sorum. He’s reliable... and unlike Frank...

Cool story, bro :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Motley Fool / Def Leper 2021 Tour 

POSTPONED TIL 2022

How Long til GnR Fat In This Lifetime Tour, does the same?

FB_IMG_1621116098163.jpg.832d4a7ae5090fe7701ad0489a9899d9.jpg

Not sure yet if GNR will do the same. We'll have to wait and see. I do know that by the time that Motley/Def Leppard/Poison/JoanJett&Blackhearts stadium tour takes place Vince Neil will be the same size as the StayPuft Marshmallow Man. 

On 5/11/2021 at 6:52 PM, Bandonox said:

I give up on new music.

I refuse to buy tickets.

Then fuck off.

These cunts.

Having said that?

Tenderness is garbage.

So fucking true, brother.

There’s no way they can write better stuff than the locker leaks. They’re all too old and tired, just going through the motions. At least CD had balls and Axl was trying something different with a bunch of musicians that ranged from good to incredible.

I’ll still listen to whatever leaks. I don’t expect an official release.

3 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Not sure yet if GNR will do the same. We'll have to wait and see. I do know that by the time that Motley/Def Leppard/Poison/JoanJett&Blackhearts stadium tour takes place Vince Neil will be the same size as the StayPuft Marshmallow Man. 

If GNR only released AFD they would be on package tours like this playing with other washed up nostalgic hairmetal bands.

24 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Date added for September. 

E1mKZ2tUUAARgK8-1621270177-1000x1000.jpeg

How fucking DARE they put Wheezy & The Paychex at the top of that bill. 
That is a massive insult to an actual legend and a handful of artists with contemporary relevance.

Prediction:

Basically same set list as the last five fucking years with a new god awful cover or butchered “new song” that was cut to tape 20-30 fucking years ago.

Jesus. Look at me. 
Super fanboy for thirty years, and now they just make my fucking blood boil.

Can we please start a #boycotGnR trend on Twitter until they either quit or do anything that would warrant another Canvas For Cash To Last Us The Rest Of Our Lifetime tour?

It’s like the Chinese Democracy tour all over again. Start that shit 6 years before the actual album comes out, except this time?

No album.

Sorry kids. Thanks for the retirement fund.

Ugh.

Cunts.

"plans changed"

"it doesn't make sense to play new music until they can do a full world tour next year"

"they can't rush new music, any tension between Axl and Slash might rehash old wounds"

Or whatever other excuse people will shit out when they don't play anything new at the first US show... even if they do play Hardschool I don't expect any mention of a new album to follow. On a side note, your new profile pic is great brasky.

I think the only "single" they will released will be another hashed out song from the illusions era that will probably be part of the illusions boxset.

SOYL was released in 2018 and was part of the AFD boxset.

I would think they will release "hard school" as a single to coincide with the illusions anniversary.  Had the band kept touring this year it would have made it on their setlist as the Mexico soundcheck kind of confirmed.

Any new song from any "new" album will be in 2022.  When the band can tour the new album IF it ever gets released.

5 hours ago, Bandonox said:

That is a massive insult to an actual legend and a handful of artists with contemporary relevance.

Prediction:

Basically same set list as the last five fucking years with a new god awful cover or butchered “new song” that was cut to tape 20-30 fucking years ago.

Jesus. Look at me. 

Can we please start a #boycotGnR trend on Twitter until they either quit or do anything that would warrant another Canvas For Cash To Last Us The Rest Of Our Lifetime tour?

It’s like the Chinese Democracy tour all over again. Start that shit 6 years before the actual album comes out, except this time?

No album.

Ugh.

Cunts.

😆 Wheezy & The Paychex

7 hours ago, Bandonox said:

Prediction:

Jesus. Look at me. 

No album.

Ugh.

Cunts.

You rant too much.

7 hours ago, Bandonox said:

Prediction:

Jesus. Look at me. 

No album.

Ugh.

Cunts.

Apart from the headliners, and maybe cage the elephant i havnt heard any music from these "bands".

Are they bands listened to by those in the 14 to 25 age group?. Or millenials?.