Guns N' Roses 2021 tour and plans: OFFICIAL UPDATE AND THREAD

my name is bacdi

Expectations This Year:

New Album (Should be the top of the band priority's, not pinball machines or boxsets)

Blu Ray of one of better NITL shows

Complete Re-Scheduled Tour

New Novelty Item in the official GNR Online Store

Reality...This ain't Burger King 'Have It Your Way'. 

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Sydney fan said:

I admittedly have tickets to see them in Oz later in the year. Im so hoping he waddles onstage fatter than ever. The white, mickey, ginger version of Barry White.

Would be epic if he sat down on a stool like Barry too.

Remember the shitstorm he created in Australia by doing that in the 90s?

17 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

Would be epic if he sat down on a stool like Barry too.

Remember the shitstorm he created in Australia by doing that in the 90s?

Absolutely!! Lol,  i remember seeing videos on the news where he was like gene simmons , wiping the sweat off his fat face with a white towel after about 2 songs which is the same time it takes when Axl goes into mickey mode.

I could see axl wiping his face with a white towel , just like elvis used to during his 77 vegas stint.

Can we use the reface app to put axls face on a white suited elvis circa 77 era?.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GN'R EUROPE TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Gunners, unfortunately we need to ask for your patience one more time. Our summer European tour dates will be rescheduled to 2022, but with the added bonus of new shows and special guest Gary Clark Jr! The tour kicks off in Lisbon, Portugal on June 4th, 2022, with new dates in Norway, Czech Republic, Poland, Netherlands, and Italy. Tickets remain valid for all rescheduled dates, so please do hold onto them. We continue to be thankful for your understanding and support during these unprecedented times. Light is at the end of the tunnel and we are looking forward to getting back on stage later this year in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and next year in Europe and more!

4 minutes ago, axlfan88 said:

Hey Gunners, unfortunately we need to ask for your patience one more time. Our summer European tour dates will be rescheduled to 2022, but with the added bonus of new shows and special guest Gary Clark Jr! The tour kicks off in Lisbon, Portugal on June 4th, 2022, with new dates in Norway, Czech Republic, Poland, Netherlands, and Italy. Tickets remain valid for all rescheduled dates, so please do hold onto them. We continue to be thankful for your understanding and support during these unprecedented times. Light is at the end of the tunnel and we are looking forward to getting back on stage later this year in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and next year in Europe and more!

I wouldnt have thought the US shows would be going ahead still.....fat band 2021.

18 minutes ago, axlfan88 said:

reface-2021-04-06-10-29-58.gif

16 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Slash must be worried, every day he lays idle his biceps fill with gravy, he doesn't have the benefit of a 3hr show to burn those calories off...

Maybe meeghan bought perlas whipping bench from slash and perlas divorce,  so slash could burn the calories from meeghan giving him a whip like a gimp.

exactly who are a part of this band called guns n roses btw? noone knows...?

Is it a reunion of real "original" bandmembers or just axl rose own pseudoband?

nevertheless it's never gonna happen....you are so screwed 🤑 they just selling fake tickets

The CD wait was torture but this ever constant wait for this follow up is getting very close the same level of torture in fact I'm struggling to think of the last time I was positive about a release on the horizon. Just have a feeling of zero level of buzz surrounding the band. I'd rather have a case of the shits instead of this constant nothing.