Axl had sex with a 15 year old Michelle during the Hell House days

Budd Dwyer

1 minute ago, Pappa FAT said:

how'd you come across this forum?

i googled the name todd crew and came across this forum. someone posted a todd crew facebook page as well. i had completely forgot about todd crew and his relationship with gnr, so i was interested in the reading the posts on here since i knew todd crew in high school. a lot of the subject matter on here is funny, especially all the discussions about how fat axl is and how shitty gnr is. there's also a lot of good posts about other rock n roll bands. 

Just now, old man said:

i googled the name todd crew and came across this forum. someone posted a todd crew facebook page as well. i had completely forgot about todd crew and his relationship with gnr, so i was interested in the reading the posts on here since i knew todd crew in high school. a lot of the subject matter on here is funny, especially all the discussions about how fat axl is and how shitty gnr is. there's also a lot of good posts about other rock n roll bands. 

who is todd crew?

4 minutes ago, old man said:

a guy that od'd while partying with slash back in 1987 while in new york. how did you come across this thread forum?

I took a wrong turn one day and ended up on my vagina before i saw the light and discovered this place existed, only forum i post on these days. You mentioned you like to laugh at the fat axl comments, well your looking at the very guy who has a thread dedicated to fat axl jokes. Have you seen it?

1 minute ago, Pappa FAT said:

I took a wrong turn one day and ended up on my vagina before i saw the light and discovered this place existed, only forum i post on these days. You mentioned you like to laugh at the fat axl comments, well your looking at the very guy who has a thread dedicated to fat axl jokes. Have you seen it?

yeah, lots of great fat axl jokes. thanks for posting that thread and lots of great fat axl pics too, thanks to the fat apps

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

16-17 is whatever. greasy and shameable, but whatever.

15 is really pushing it, but most 15 year olds know what they're doing

any lower than 15 should be grounds for execution

chef said it best.

"seventeen"

Nah, Chapelle said it best......"How old is 15 really??"

In Massachusetts girls as young as 12 can legally get married, and their husband wouldn't be charged with statutory rape.

And both California and Mississippi? There is NO minimum age for marriage.

So unmarried girls under 16 aren't legally allowed to give consent for sex ... but 12-year-olds are legally allowed to get married and have sex with their husband, and in two states it could be even younger than 12.

I've heard some crazy shit about age of consent here in Japan, but I'm not even gonna fuckin' look cause I don't even want that in my search history and that's how motherfuckers end up on lists and stuff.

In related news, one of my high school band directors was just arrested for molesting girls, as young as 12.

Get this:

"He groped the back of my thigh. My right one to be exact. I remember the day because I had a skirt on.”

The music teacher told the victim that he had a sensory issue and “had to touch stuff,” which is why he touched her, according to testimony.

Holy fucking shit, that's shit is craaaaayyy-zee.   I think I'm gonna go to work tomorrow and grabs handfuls of ass and when people get upset I'll just say "Nah, it's cool...I have a sensory issue."

21 hours ago, RedHook said:

She did a Podcast on the early days of Guns N Roses and the Rape incident calling herself Little Michelle.

If I remember correctly she dropped the charges to save the band, after she claimed other band members begged he too.

http://m.soundcloud.com/user-422086862/littlemichellelives-interview-part-1

Thanks for posting

Now, it's more clear but she probably got cash for it too lol

5 hours ago, old man said:

like it or not, some girls develop much earlier than guys there own age and some of those girls are going to do what they want no matter what anyone else tells them to do. i've seen those girls, you've seen those girls, everyone has seen those girls whether at school, clubs or where ever.

statutory rape is a violation of the age of consent which is a misdemeanor usually between teens of similar age like a 16 year old with an 18 year old, while rape is non consensual sexual intercourse with anyone especially a female against their will which is a felony. both convictions require registration as a sex offender.

being a pedophile is someone who has been convicted of having had sexual relations with a prepubescent child, not a young adult although the media and modern society want people to believe that having any kind of relationship with people separated by large age gaps as odd, strange, unusual and criminal. it used to be that a pervert was another word to describe a homosexual or a pedophile. as what i said in a previous post, i said i saw lots of guys over the age of 18 have sex with girls under the age of 18. doesn't where you go in the world, most all kids behave the same way unless raised in a very strict family or society. 

Your argument becomes invalid the minute you're trying to explain the early development of underaged girls

It doesn't make it right or doesn't make Axl innocent. The girl was a drugged skank teenager. Axl was an adult male. I don't really need the lecture about various legal categories, thank you. This is a shitposting forum and Axl fucked a 15 year old girl. That's a fact, even if the girl was a young ho.

Don't quote this post, because it's clear that we will NEVER agree on this one...

It does seem like it’s about age and how much power you have. Weinstein was still doing crazy shit in his 50s and was hanging out with the Clintons dem conventions. Axl pretty much stopped the crazy shit by 30 and then stayed in his lane. Axl wasn’t snowboarding with Epstein, he was being late for studio time. 

4 hours ago, old man said:

there was a day that no woman would ever get charged and convicted of a sex crime just because that was considered to be a crime that only a man was capable of being guilty of.

Nowadays female school teachers get convicted of rape 13 year old boys

I guess sometimes it sucks when childhood fantasies of young boys became reality....

No matter how you try to spin it, Axl fucked a 15 year old while he was in his mid-20's

4 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

I also like the guy. Though a newbie, he's wise and can speak about different topics, like shit that belongs on Reckless Life

3 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Your argument becomes invalid the minute you're trying to explain the early development of underaged girls

It doesn't make it right or doesn't make Axl innocent. The girl was a drugged skank teenager. Axl was an adult male. I don't really need the lecture about various legal categories, thank you. This is a shitposting forum and Axl fucked a 15 year old girl. That's a fact, even if the girl was a young ho.

Don't quote this post, because it's clear that we will NEVER agree on this one...

i'm not arguing nothing and i'm not agreeing or disagreeing. it's a scientific fact that some people develop earlier than others, whether it's because of diet or heredity there's not much that can be done about it. i don't know why you are obsessed with forcing your personal opinion on others and trying to vilify the fact that some people develop sooner than others. maybe you have kids and are concerned with their future, that's what being a parent is all about. if you don't want your kids to get exploited, either don't have kids or lock them up so they never leaver the safety of your home. people want to make a random age as the correct age but we all know some people are more intelligent than others and are better at making life changing decisions at a younger age than others. why do some kids have kids themselves, don't they know the consequences of being a parent?

what people do with their bodies is ultimately their choice. of course some people get exploited and some don't. life on earth is a crap shoot. you can be a good person and get fucked over royally. you can be a piece of shit and find great success. the smartest decision is to not have kids, to not have friends and to not participate in the shit show which is life as we know it. i don't care if axl had sex with a child or if he didn't have sex with a child. maybe he never had sex with the child but got charged with it? who really know, lots of people get charged with crimes they didn't commit and end up serving time because they can't defend themselves. i'm not defending him, that's just how the law works from what i have seen

4 minutes ago, old man said:

i'm not arguing nothing and i'm not agreeing or disagreeing. it's a scientific fact that some people develop earlier than others, whether it's because of diet or heredity there's not much that can be done about it. i don't know why you are obsessed with forcing your personal opinion on others and trying to vilify the fact that some people develop sooner than others. maybe you have kids and are concerned with their future, that's what being a parent is all about. if you don't want your kids to get exploited, either don't have kids or lock them up so they never leaver the safety of your home. people want to make a random age as the correct age but we all know some people are more intelligent than others and are better at making life changing decisions at a younger age than others. why do some kids have kids themselves, don't they know the consequences of being a parent?

what people do with their bodies is ultimately their choice. of course some people get exploited and some don't. life on earth is a crap shoot. you can be a good person and get fucked over royally. you can be a piece of shit and find great success. the smartest decision is to not have kids, to not have friends and to not participate in the shit show which is life as we know it. i don't care if axl had sex with a child or if he didn't have sex with a child. maybe he never had sex with the child but got charged with it? who really know, lots of people get charged with crimes they didn't commit and end up serving time because they can't defend themselves. i'm not defending him, that's just how the law works from what i have seen

post is too fat

lol scientific fact

sounds like a NAMBLA speech to me

yes, i have kids

Yes, i despise pedos and i'm not forcing anything just stating that if you are starting this kind of shit, you sound/seem like a pedo

Yes, i'm starting to get annoyed by your posts, likes and quotes

so kindly please

fucking stop

. i don't care if axl had sex with a child

But i fucking do and you know what? this is going to be my new signature