Axl had sex with a 15 year old Michelle during the Hell House days

Budd Dwyer

Thin Axl had sex with a 15 year old hippie chick named Michelle:smugpepe:

http://medium.com/cuepoint/inside-the-horrific-guns-n-roses-hell-house-971e20df749c

Then, in December 1985, came a dark and serious incident that signalled the end of the Hell House era. A 15-year-old girl named Michelle entered the rehearsal space one day, and, according to an interview Axl later gave to the LA Weekly, “started fucking with our equipment.” There was some kind of scuffle and the girl ended up running naked along Sunset Boulevard. Michelle was known to the band. She’d hung around the Hell House periodically, along with lots of others, and had found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Axl’s version of events was that “this hippy chick wandered in and started fucking with our equipment trying to break stuff… So eventually she wound up running down Sunset naked, all dingy, and didn’t even know her own name.”

Slash, in his autobiography, published, of course, many years later, offers: “My memory of the events is hazy but from what I remember she had sex with Axl up in the loft. Towards the end of the night, maybe as the drugs and booze wore off, she lost her mind and freaked out intensely. Axl told her to leave and tried throwing her out. I attempted to help mediate the situation to get her out quietly, but that wasn’t happening.”

A naked, underage girl running away from adult men along one of the busiest streets in Los Angeles was not going to go unnoticed, and within hours the LAPD were back at the Hell House with the girl, looking to ID her assailants. Everyone in the house was brought outside except for Axl, who hid behind some equipment along with another girl. “While the cops are out there harassing everybody, asking their stupid questions, I’m with this girl behind the amp and we start going at it,” he later boasted. “That was the rush! I got away with it! It was really exciting.”

The police left, warning the band that Axl needed to turn himself in. Within a few days the garage had been raided and searched. The band was told that the girl and her parents were pressing charges of statutory rape (a minor is considered by law as incapable of giving consent to sexual intercourse) against Axl and Slash. There were rumours that the garage was under surveillance from undercover officers, and also the LAPD vice squad. Despite Axl’s bravado, he and Slash quickly skipped the scene when reality — and the possibility of a mandatory five-year jail sentence — hit home. Slash retreated to an apartment Steven was sharing with a new girlfriend, Monica, who was a stripper at the Seventh Veil — and who Slash later claimed he and Steven had “awesome threesomes” with — while Axl slept rough in West Hollywood, making use of the Tower Records parking lot and bathrooms in gas stations and cheap restaurants.

They were now afraid to play live in case Axl or Slash or both were arrested at the gig. They cancelled a show at the Music Machine, and did not take any further bookings. Growing desperate, Slash rang Vicky Hamilton, their sometime promoter/manager, and begged her to take Axl in for a few days. Hamilton had a one-bed apartment at 1114 North Clark Street that she’d secured with settlement money she’d received for relinquishing an interest in the management of Poison, who were now in the process of breaking big. She was sharing with a friend in need, Jennifer Perry, and working as an agent for Silver Lining Entertainment as well as helping Guns N’ Roses out on an ad hoc basis. (Even before Guns headed out on the Hell Tour, Hamilton had “made myself available for the band 24/7. They would often come by my apartment to check in.”) That arrangement became more solid as soon as Axl showed up as a fugitive from the LAPD.

lots of well developed tween girls pass as looking over 18 at a show with make up, mini skirt with heals, no one would be able to tell they were legally a child, unless you saw their real ID. in those days, a fake ID cost $50. plenty of over 18 guys sleep with under 18 girls. either you forgot or you didn't get to see it with your own eyes. most all popular girls are victims of statuary rape, but for most of them in their minds, it is consensual. an emancipated minor at age 15 is just as much an adult as an 18 year old, in the eye's of the law.

1 hour ago, old man said:

lots of well developed tween girls pass as looking over 18 at a show with make up, mini skirt with heals, no one would be able to tell they were legally a child, unless you saw their real ID. in those days, a fake ID cost $50. plenty of over 18 guys sleep with under 18 girls. either you forgot or you didn't get to see it with your own eyes. most all popular girls are victims of statuary rape, but for most of them in their minds, it is consensual. an emancipated minor at age 15 is just as much an adult as an 18 year old, in the eye's of the law.

it doesn't make it right though

most all popular girls are victims of statuary rape, but for most of them in their minds, it is consensual. an emancipated minor at age 15 is just as much an adult as an 18 year old, in the eye's of the law.

No, it's fucking not

That's why we call it statutory, jesus christ....

you're become borderline pedo yourself

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Old Man is clearly an old man.  I understand that things were different (and better) in the old days, but I have just enough youth left to know to shut the fuck up about it.

Watch out for zoomers old man, they're gonna cancel you.

i'm not even a zoomer yet i can tell the difference between 15 year old skanks and 18 year old skanks....and understand the so called "morality" about this issue

This is not about being a boomer, it's about being a closeted pedo

Axl bragged about it, so there you go

Sometimes i wonder if his current condition and appearance is a punishment for his younger actions....

She did a Podcast on the early days of Guns N Roses and the Rape incident calling herself Little Michelle.

If I remember correctly she dropped the charges to save the band, after she claimed other band members begged he too.

http://m.soundcloud.com/user-422086862/littlemichellelives-interview-part-1

Edited by RedHook

3 hours ago, RedHook said:

She did a Podcast on the early days of Guns N Roses and the Rape incident calling herself Little Michelle.

If I remember correctly she dropped the charges to save the band, after she claimed other band members begged he too.

http://m.soundcloud.com/user-422086862/littlemichellelives-interview-part-1

Yup

Did you listen to all 3 parts of that interview?

Theres some pretty heavy stuff in it. 

And I believe it all 100%

34 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

but yeah, 15 is pretty gross, consensual or not she was clearly fucked out of her head on drugs

not quite as gross as the stories about david bowie drugging 12 year olds and whatnot but gross nonetheless

I'm envy for every teen she has fucked and seduced. Sure, it's wrong, but let's be honest. Everyone of us would be proud to be one of her lucky students.

v2-Brianne Altice 2.jpeg

22 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

it doesn't make it right though

No, it's fucking not

That's why we call it statutory, jesus christ....

you're become borderline pedo yourself

like it or not, some girls develop much earlier than guys there own age and some of those girls are going to do what they want no matter what anyone else tells them to do. i've seen those girls, you've seen those girls, everyone has seen those girls whether at school, clubs or where ever.

statutory rape is a violation of the age of consent which is a misdemeanor usually between teens of similar age like a 16 year old with an 18 year old, while rape is non consensual sexual intercourse with anyone especially a female against their will which is a felony. both convictions require registration as a sex offender.

being a pedophile is someone who has been convicted of having had sexual relations with a prepubescent child, not a young adult although the media and modern society want people to believe that having any kind of relationship with people separated by large age gaps as odd, strange, unusual and criminal. it used to be that a pervert was another word to describe a homosexual or a pedophile. as what i said in a previous post, i said i saw lots of guys over the age of 18 have sex with girls under the age of 18. doesn't where you go in the world, most all kids behave the same way unless raised in a very strict family or society. 

21 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Old Man is clearly an old man.  I understand that things were different (and better) in the old days, but I have just enough youth left to know to shut the fuck up about it.

Watch out for zoomers old man, they're gonna cancel you.

hey don't matter, if someone wants to ban me or cancel me. go right ahead. doesn't matter where you go on earth, the world is a fucked up place. lots of innocent people go straight to jail and lots of criminals run free with no consequences for their actions.

much more intolerant and judgmental world now days. when i was in school, lots of people dating and lots of risky behavior. the older you get, people tend to settle with one person or stay single. you end up wasting time dating the wrong people.