Axl Turns Red In Recent Twitter Outrages

Frank Drebin

Trump is certainly not above calling his enemies fat, just look at his 2006 rants on Rosie O Donnell. He didn't really dislike Axl in 2012. That would be different now, the problem is Axl doesn't tag Trump in his anti-Trump tweets so they don't usually blow up to the extent that Trump would see them, or maybe he just isn't relevant enough to warrant a response.

Melania has had a lot of plastic surgery. She looks like an average model with a coke problem in that photo. The first daughter has also had a lot of work done. The plastic surgeons did a great job on her tits and face. Makes me think that there is still hope for Tiffany. It’s funny, Tiffany had the hotter mom than Ivanka. Look at Kylie Jenner. That was an A plus job by the plastic surgeons. 

Baz on his worst day, drunk and high as shit after filming three trailer park boys episodes, would still absolutely mop the floor with Chris Jericho on his best day ever in a "sing-off". What an absolute clown to even consider writing that tweet. Go back to jobbing to Cody Rhodes at bingo halls you wannabe Fat Axl shit.

I'm sure even Jericho's biggest fan, @Conor, agrees, as well as our resident aging-rockstar-vocals expert @AxlisOld

LOL fozzy

20 hours ago, magisme said:

Axl sent for reinforcements and this is what he got.

:lol:

Sebastian Bach and Billie Joe Armstrong are the worst. coming from a former Green Day fan

atleast the fat fuck Axl says what's on his mind and so be it

Axl hasn't yet told anyone to fuck off because they disagree w/ him or want to clarify something, so I give him credit

the fat fuck just says shit that's on his mind and doesn't waste his time shitting on whoever disagrees w him

On 7/17/2020 at 2:45 AM, bacardimayne said:

Baz on his worst day, drunk and high as shit after filming three trailer park boys episodes, would still absolutely mop the floor with Chris Jericho on his best day ever in a "sing-off".

I'm sure even Jericho's biggest fan, @Conor

I am? You speak the truth though, Fozzy suck and I'm amazed he's kept it going this long. I guess money isn't an issue.

23 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

I'm surprised Brasky is a Thomas Meadow fan.  Thomas has been scamming the military disability program for decades.  Not a real american.  Not a true patriot. 

Tommy  served  in the sandbox and just likes to troll. So yeah he doesn't bother me at all.

Plus Jarmonnnnah

On 7/11/2020 at 5:46 PM, Donald Trump said:

Melania has had a lot of plastic surgery. She looks like an average model with a coke problem in that photo. The first daughter has also had a lot of work done. The plastic surgeons did a great job on her tits and face. Makes me think that there is still hope for Tiffany. It’s funny, Tiffany had the hotter mom than Ivanka. Look at Kylie Jenner. That was an A plus job by the plastic surgeons. 

I would suck on Ivankas jewish tits any day, cause i'm a patriot.