Axl Turns Red In Recent Twitter Outrages

Frank Drebin

Trump.. the moron's moron.. the cunt's cunt..  The living, breathing embodiment of everything wrong with the shitty USA.

We've our own issues in the UK, no doubt about that, but fuck me, the US is one massive stinking shit-show.

Saying that, we won't be far behind you at this rate.

Axl, for once, is going to be on the right side of history here, for sure. Truth is, truth hurts... etc.

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Trump.. the moron's moron.. the cunt's cunt..  The living, breathing embodiment of everything wrong with the shitty USA.

We've our own issues in the UK, no doubt about that, but fuck me, the US is one massive stinking shit-show.

Axl, for once, is going to be on the right side of history here, for sure. Truth is, truth hurts... etc.

Using that phrase unironically automatically makes you a cunt.   Sorry.   I always liked you, too.  But I'm afraid it's just simple science.

1 hour ago, Barry said:

The funny thing is that you have to go back to Jimmy Carter to find a president that has started as many wars as "right wing fascist" Trump. 

I wonder would Hillary have been this bad at starting wars? 

He sure does suck at this dictator thing. 

And the rioting across America by Antifa and Black Lives Matters has handed him the perfect opportunity to impose martial law which he has failed to do. 

Jesus, he really does suck. 

2 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

The funny thing is that you have to go back to Jimmy Carter to find a president that has started as many wars as "right wing fascist" Trump. 

I wonder would Hillary have been this bad at starting wars? 

He sure does suck at this dictator thing. 

And the rioting across America by Antifa and Black Lives Matters has handed him the perfect opportunity to impose martial law which he has failed to do. 

Jesus, he really does suck. 

Hilary it's not that different from Trump

She would have done everything he does, but behind the curtain

Forgot about this. Probably my favourite tweet ever. If the places you get your information from have convinced you that Trump is a fascist (and racist bigot Nazi Hitler etc) then you really need to a read a tad more widely. It's just beyond preposterous to think that. 

7jD73JM.png

UvfIFJE.jpg

Fx5xGKk.jpg

njPzVvT.jpg

Ibp4lH7.jpg

50TvONn.jpg

ZEKTkNk.jpg

JuhMzs4.jpg

6bqGkEF.jpg

LWFhvRK.jpg

1xmi7Lv.jpg

SZUBRmX.jpg

Qp9HZt0.jpg

4 hours ago, JordanRose said:

Forgot about this. Probably my favourite tweet ever. If the places you get your information from have convinced you that Trump is a fascist (and racist bigot Nazi Hitler etc) then you really need to a read a tad more widely. It's just beyond preposterous to think that. 

7jD73JM.png

UvfIFJE.jpg

Fx5xGKk.jpg

njPzVvT.jpg

Ibp4lH7.jpg

50TvONn.jpg

ZEKTkNk.jpg

JuhMzs4.jpg

6bqGkEF.jpg

LWFhvRK.jpg

1xmi7Lv.jpg

SZUBRmX.jpg

Qp9HZt0.jpg

Trump didn't actually call Axl fat, LOL, that was edited by someone on this forum. This is the real tweet: