Axl Turns Red In Recent Twitter Outrages

Frank Drebin

The fat fuck clearly has some mental issues probably caused by loneliness, betrayal or whatever shit that would break one's heart and fuck up their mind. In his defence, I can really relate, as I likely also have bipolar like the fatman is alleged to have and have been through lots of shit caused by certain people. During my shittier periods, I would also throw shit at random people I don't like, randomly pull off a really bad tantrum or just acting like a recluse in order to avoid people. If he was truly at peace w/ himself, he would likely stick to music and eating and not ranting and rambling like a fucking whiny bitch. I'm saying that because I have similar behavioural patterns. He's been badly fucked up since 1993.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

The fat fuck clearly has some mental issues probably caused by loneliness, betrayal or whatever shit that would break one's heart and fuck up their mind. In his defence, I can really relate, as I likely also have bipolar like the fatman is alleged to have. During my shittier periods, I would also throw shit at random people I don't like, randomly pull off a really bad tantrum or just acting like a recluse in order to avoid people. If he was truly at peace w/ himself, he would likely stick to music and eating and not ranting and rambling like a fucking whiny bitch. I'm saying that because I have similar behavioural patterns. He's been badly fucked up since 1993.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Twitter was literally made for Axl Rose. He was having irrational, prissy little temper tantrums over imaginary problems two decades before anyone knew what a "tweet" was. He was a pioneer for the SJW of today.

7 minutes ago, Towelie said:

The more I think about it, the more I think that Twitter was literally made for Axl Rose. He was having irrational, prissy little temper tantrums over imaginary problems two decades before anyone knew what a "tweet" was. He was a pioneer for the SJW of today.

Just like the fat fuck, I can also go way over the top, although I'm bullshitting mainly on Messenger or Instagram Direct, not publicly. I almost have even had legal troubles because of taking the piss out of some people I didn't like.

3 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

Ignorant, fat cunt. Looking back on all his twat tweets the only conclusion you can come to is that he exclusively watches CNN, Buzzfeed, PinkNews and Vice. What he needs is strapped to a chair and forced to watch 72 hours of Jordan Peterson lectures. Or fuck it, Steven Crowder, Shapiro, Candace Owens, Peter Hitchins, Tucker Carlson. 19-year-old Naomi Seibt from Germany has more clue of what's really going on than this fat wannabe communist, progressive, Marxist piece of shit Whattaburger cunt. 

I seriously love how you don't hold back. +1 for Peter Hitchens

Look, I get how manufactured the right/left cultural and political divide is. I get that social engineering has been going on for decades and bad actors and Mockingbird and Monarch and MK Ultra and a million other endless rabbit holes. I don't claim or pretend to know what's truly going on beyond a vague idea of central bankers, Rothschilds, Zionists/ex-soviet infiltrators and the hollow moon alien space station and shape-shifting reptilians and Annunakis (being facetious!). I have umpteen overlapping paradigms going on at any one time. 

BUT.

If you're a person, like Fat Piece of Shit Strawberry Blonde, Ginger-Plugged, Morbidly Obese, Snake-Skinned-Oil-Salesman Fat Alex is, who clearly exists in a single Hegelian Dialectic left/right paradigm.....then as a late-fifties adult who's been on the internet for decades as opposed to a twenty-something, millenial social-science-studying noob, you have ZERO excuse for being so thick as to buy into this identity politics SHITE and be a towell-waver for the side that's so clearly on the wrong side of basic common sense.