At their respective peaks, who had a cooler image? Guns or the Stones?

Knuckles

On 9/18/2021 at 3:14 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

I thought Monty Python just did it cause it's funny and they're comedians.  The Kids in the Hall also cross dressed in lots of their skits, cause they were five dudes and someone had to play the women parts.

These guys just seem like ultimate fagmoes.  It's so weird.  It's like they got really tired of pussy in the first few years, then underage pussy got boring, so they just started fucking men and each other cause it was something new.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/11/brits-cross-dressing-history

http://www.quora.com/Why-do-the-English-have-a-propensity-for-cross-dressing

It's literally a part of British culture. Older British culture, to be certain, but basically a holdover from the 17th-19th centuries.

I don't think there's ever been a band of uglier motherfuckers than the stones. Oofah. Their almost 60 year catalogue of 75% filler shite is even more surprising to me now. How these goblins got famous enough with those faces, and so many crap songs is really a wonder.

55 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

I don't think there's ever been a band of uglier motherfuckers than the stones. Oofah. Their almost 60 year catalogue of 75% filler shite is even more surprising to me now. How these goblins got famous enough with those faces, and so many crap songs is really a wonder.

DieselDaisy yelling and shaking his fists..........

19 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

the most overrated and ugly band award goes to the who.  

• 3 weeks later...