3 hours ago, RedHook said:

:lol:

looks like Tom Cruise is on the Fat Axl diet.

Screenshot_2021-10-12-12-31-00(1).thumb.png.e1aa9209167b9db6e3f78634e418d0a8.png

He is all Fat'n'Shit now,

and even his hair is all

thin & stringy like Axl  :rofl-lol: 

Its gotta be the dangerous Fat Axl diet.

Compare the same round bloated face and thin stringy hair.

fataxlhead-0-Enhanced-Animated_1-2.gif.b08e8b38a3b8d56c48054fe348cca4b9(4).gif.9807fceb629def85d06f31bde89fbec4.gif

At some point you cant deny your biological age. Tom looked great til 59. They botoxed him good. He probably did some steroids, too. But now, thin hair and fat face. Axl all the way. Steroids, Botox and bad fat. 

On 10/6/2021 at 2:04 AM, Sydney fan said:

He really has aged badly.

The 06 to probably 08 he looked fine. Predator axl was good.

Then the fat stage of 2011 he just started to go off a cliff quickly from then onwards. What the fuck happened?  

He was is good shape up until 2009. He must have went on some medication. That bloated swelled look isn't just down to just overeating. 

28 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Year 2021

Billy Idol at the age of 65

Its embarassing and hilarious at the same time for Aless Roses... Sad

2017:

Steve Stevens looks like a blob though. But yeah. I would go to a Billy Idol show. He is ich better than Axl now. 

27 minutes ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Sammy hagar is 74 and has never looked or sounded as bad as Axl Rose. Tired of the age excuse. If you take care of yourself and your voice, you see better results. 

Screenshot_20211015-055121_Instagram.jpg

Among some of the hard-core VH fanbase he was the "round rocker" which i think that name now goes to Axl.

1 hour ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Sammy hagar is 74 and has never looked or sounded as bad as Axl Rose. Tired of the age excuse. If you take care of yourself and your voice, you see better results. 

Screenshot_20211015-055121_Instagram.jpg

On that pic, looks under 60

On 10/12/2021 at 11:00 PM, GUNNER said:

56?

Lol.... Billy Idol at the age of 60, showing his 6 pack onstage, singing great and, probably, fucking Miley at the backstage

tVHdESbXV2o

Lol. Alex Rossi

That was awesome! Thanks for posting this. Everything is great on this one, even Miley is great on that one, I much prefer her as a female Rock singer. 

Billy Idol would have been the best frontman ever for Velvet Revolver. I liked Scott but Billy Idol would have put VR on another level. 

14 minutes ago, caraibes said:

That was awesome! Thanks for posting this. Everything is great on this one, even Miley is great on that one, I much prefer her as a female Rock singer. 

Billy Idol would have been the best frontman ever for Velvet Revolver. I liked Scott but Billy Idol would have put VR on another level. 

Unfortunately Billy never tried to sing GNR stuff, right? So we'll never know. 

You cant tell by the recording