• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

He still looks like 3 month pregnant, but I think he's not that fat anymore (not for a 60 yo gringo) 

But, just look at that foreheadScreenshot_2021-10-06-00-29-55-83_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.thumb.jpg.cafb114c095d797a112ac5541fb95b7b.jpg

He really has aged badly.

The 06 to probably 08 he looked fine. Predator axl was good.

Then the fat stage of 2011 he just started to go off a cliff quickly from then onwards. What the fuck happened?  

5 hours ago, Sydney fan said:

Then the fat stage of 2011 he just started to go off a cliff quickly from then onwards. What the fuck happened?  

2011 was 10 years ago. 10 years makes a difference.

26 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

2011 was 10 years ago. 10 years makes a difference.

Some people can age well, normal and badly and Axl falls into the latter and it shows.

If his voice and stage persona would be his priority i think he would look alot better.

Maybe like David Lee Roth he should retire. Age waits for noone.

8 hours ago, Sydney fan said:

Ginger blood. They dont age sexy mostly

On 10/6/2021 at 12:36 AM, GUNNER said:

He still looks like 3 month pregnant, but I think he's not that fat anymore (not for a 60 yo gringo) 

But, just look at that foreheadScreenshot_2021-10-06-00-29-55-83_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.thumb.jpg.cafb114c095d797a112ac5541fb95b7b.jpg

You can't spot reduction with fat it leaves the body were the body decides first and the last place it leaves is the stomach area. I have a gut but I'm in my mid 30's, that guy is pushing 60. Exercise and a decent eating plan would make him leaner.

He looks fine for a 60 year old rock star who spent years boozing and doing heroin/coke tbh. There have definitely been different periods where he looked flat out unwell. I don't think that pic or really any of the shows this year have been that. 2020 he looked unwell and unhealthy. 

I don't know why anyone gives a shit about his hair, though. Almost every man alive will have thinning hair by 60 and his hair was visibly thin 30 years ago. He can do stuff about the fat, not really much to do about hair going beyond implants and wigs, which is far more lol and sad than a dude just accepting his hair is going.