21st Century Shitzoid Band

John Bonham

27 minutes ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

2013. Despite the fact that they were reduced to playing theaters and bowling alleys there was still no inkling of desire to release new music or do anything productive. At that point I completely stopped caring. Outside of attending a reunion show in 2016 and watching some being impressive clips of Axl/DC, I basically stopped listening to, reading about or thinking about this shitshow for 8 years. I suspected the reunion would be what it's proven to be: a cashgrab that exists for no reason other than to line the pockets of the already rich principals.

The release of Hard School and Absurd pulled me back into the GnR cesspool for a bit but it quickly became obvious there was no album in sight. Just more of the same. Only bright spot is that 2019 gives hope that maybe the rest of the completed BucketFinck stuff will leak at some point and I'd be interested in hearing that 

It's already leaked mostly, Village contained almost everything, imho

I don't think they've anything more or even remotely interesting, because Axl clearly stopped working around 2003-4-05 and after that, they've been mostly touring and Finck fucked off the year CD came out...

Just now, Budd Dwyer said:

It's already leaked mostly, Village contained almost everything, imho

I don't think they've anything more or even remotely interesting, because Axl clearly stopped working around 2003-4-05 and after that, they've been mostly touring and Finck fucked off they year CD came out...

Right, I mean the stuff from the CD2 tracklist MSL leaked 10+ that was proven to be accurate by the fact it included stuff that was never known of until subsequent leaks (had Goin Down, Tonto, Perhaps, Nothing on there). Cuban Skies, The General, Soul Monster, whatever else. There were 8 or 9 still unleaked tracks on there, presumably with vocals from around the same time as Better, Sorry, Shacklers were recorded. Those are probably the last full vocal tracks Axl has or will recorded that are unreleased and I'd like to hear them. I don't expect them to be released in an official capacity (reworked or otherwise) at any point in the foreseeable future 

Also interested in the DAT tapes recorded 95-96 but I don't think they'll ever leak at this point. Even if they fell into someone's hands the equipment needed to even play or copy them is so obscure at this point. 

22 minutes ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

Right, I mean the stuff from the CD2 tracklist MSL leaked 10+ that was proven to be accurate by the fact it included stuff that was never known of until subsequent leaks (had Goin Down, Tonto, Perhaps, Nothing on there). Cuban Skies, The General, Soul Monster, whatever else. There were 8 or 9 still unleaked tracks on there, presumably with vocals from around the same time as Better, Sorry, Shacklers were recorded. Those are probably the last full vocal tracks Axl has or will recorded that are unreleased and I'd like to hear them. I don't expect them to be released in an official capacity (reworked or otherwise) at any point in the foreseeable future 

Also interested in the DAT tapes recorded 95-96 but I don't think they'll ever leak at this point. Even if they fell into someone's hands the equipment needed to even play or copy them is so obscure at this point. 

that was downright fake, bro...

Remember that fake Monster cover?

he did a lot of bulshitting after 2006 too...

besides, i don't particularly remember that tracklist contained the aforementioned songs, just Going Down (which was already circulating by then) and Tonto

Perhaps was completely unknown as well as Nothing and Cuban Skies is actually a bogus title

Those DAT's are real though but the idiots gave it to TB... even if they have a copy, they won't leak it for a loong time, if ever....

Obscure and whatnot, it's still doable and a rarity like this one is easily transferable

The problem is TB and people being afraid of lawsuits...

2 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

that was downright fake, bro...

Remember that fake Monster cover?

he did a lot of bulshitting after 2006 too...

besides, i don't particularly remember that tracklist contained the aforementioned songs, just Going Down (which was already circulating by then) and Tonto

Perhaps was completely unknown as well as Nothing and Cuban Skies is actually a bogus title

Maybe it wasn't MSL, been so long, but this leaked out around 2010 or 2011. First place Perhaps, Going Down or Tonto were mentioned anywhere. Also had the remix bonus tracks listed which turned out to be real 

list.jpg

4 minutes ago, Mikey Whipwreck said:

Maybe it wasn't MSL, been so long, but this leaked out around 2010 or 2011. First place Perhaps, Going Down or Tonto were mentioned anywhere. Also had the remix bonus tracks listed which turned out to be real 

list.jpg

Oh Monstrocity, that's the one...

Anyway, it has been debunked a long time ago, some of the songs were legit, some of them not, some of them just another versions, case closed

Axl has nothing after 2003, just reworking those lol 70 songs Beta mentioned in 2001

Don't get your hopes up, Village was the last bunch of leaks, we can only hope those DAT's leak at some point...(in the next 30 years...)

Besides, we already have the legit songs, Jackie Chan in it's full form, plus the remixes

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Oh Monstrocity, that's the one...

Anyway, it has been debunked a long time ago, some of the songs were legit, some of them not, some of them just another versions, case closed

Axl has nothing after 2003, just reworking those lol 70 songs Beta mentioned in 2001

Don't get your hopes up, Village was the last bunch of leaks, we can only hope those DAT's leak at some point...(in the next 30 years...)

Besides, we already have the legit songs, Jackie Chan in it's full form, plus the remixes

I'd like to hear whatever batch of Buckethead songs contained The General, Scraped, whatever became Seven, etc... The village leaks are great but '02-05 would be even more interesting IMO.

This was hilarious though

c0t3xym661vhrep6u.thumb.jpg.ee9646e8d47823b515ac9aba99364616.jpgc0t3xfp6trcw04y6e.thumb.jpg.92c4bf39e67f4de46e5f6bff5b6f1236.jpg