Rejected Interview Proposal to BBF

BBA

A hit: American Idiot by Green Day.

Coming up with the riff: luck.

Coming up with the lyrics: luck.

Coming up with the order of verse and chorus: lu.....well actually not considering it has been done before.

Not a hit: Catcher by GNR

Coming up with piano melody: luck.

Coming up with lyrics: luck.

Coming up with order: chances are that has been done before.

Luck and inspiration are the same thing. All music, good and bad, is spawned out of luck.

Anyway, debating with you seems completely pointless. Toodles.

Do me a favor and go check out how many #1 hits the Beatles have, and get back to me on that whole "luck" thing.

:D

Edited by combos

Don't say that about a new GNR member. I love each one of them. THERE SPECIAL TO ME DAMN IT!!!

Until they are replaced of course. Then the next replacement takes THEIR place in your heart...lol

You're new.

Hush.

Only to this board. I was part of Ed's team at the gnronline forum before it got shut down.

Don't say that about a new GNR member. I love each one of them. THERE SPECIAL TO ME DAMN IT!!!

Until they are replaced of course. Then the next replacement takes THEIR place in your heart...lol

You're new.

Hush.

Only to this board. I was part of Ed's team at the gnronline forum before it got shut down.

Where Felix posted, and there were crazy members that Axl mentioned on Rio '01?

You're new.

Hush.

Where Felix posted, and there were crazy members that Axl mentioned on Rio '01?

Yes. It was and is still the only "official" GNR message board that ever existed. It was alot like this place, only you were also allowed to bash eachother. It was like the wild west...pure anarchy.

FYI - He's legit.

You are saying this based on what?

Anyone can claim to be the guy that posted the "Sorry" lyrics a few years ago. That doesn't prove anything to me.

Ali

Really BBA and you know this how? or is it another case where they can't reveal their sources at this time? As I have said before "show us the money" or GTFO and stop wasting our time....

Exactly Ali, as is the case with MSL this individual presents a story as fact with no supporting evidence..It is really sad how starved fans are for any NUGnR news that anyone can come on this forum post a made up story which sounds believable and people will swallow it.....

Or maybe they don't write the basic three chord hit because they find it boring and want to challenge themselves.

people who have talent/magic/truth (call it what you will) can write the basic 3 chord hit and memserise the world with it, just like people who can really sing can sing the phone book and captivate an audience doing so.

edit: that's not to say a challenge is boring. life is way too complicated sometimes and the right kind of simplicity can be like a breath of fresh air when most needed

Edited by maXx

Really BBA and you know this how?

A guy who went by the name 'youthinkso' sent me info some time back to prove that he does in fact have some insider ties. I shouldn't disclose, and I'm not saying that to sound cool. If this is the same 'youthinkso' then my guess is his information is legit. If this isn't the same 'youthinkso' then it's anyone's guess as to whether or not this information has any substance.

*hint* -- money to charity

as much as buckethead creeps me the fuck out, I'm starting to like the idea of having him back....which is odd because he really creeps me out in a serial killer in my bathroom kind of way. I had a nightmare about him not long ago...he haunts my thoughts!!! he's trying to steal my soul! jokes on him, I have no fuckin soul...MWAAAHAHAHAA

as much as buckethead creeps me the fuck out, I'm starting to like the idea of having him back....which is odd because he really creeps me out in a serial killer in my bathroom kind of way. I had a nightmare about him not long ago...he haunts my thoughts!!! he's trying to steal my soul! jokes on him, I have no fuckin soul...MWAAAHAHAHAA

You must be a real wuss if Buckethead scares you.

Edited by Randy Lahey