Rejected Interview Proposal to BBF

BBA

I'm not sure why everyone is such a dick to BBF or Axl or any members of GnR...but I also don't think they needed to completely REMOVE the entire thread. I doubt it's coming back up ever.

People want real GNR, that's why. It may not be right but it's no different than a jaded lover being pissed off at their ex's new partner. That person is directly standing in the way of their happiness (in their minds).

Edited by combos

I've been sending PMs to quite a few members over at mygnr encouraging them to register here. I figured we should try drying that place up to the best of our ability and then attack the rest as we continue registering accounts to expose their censorship and fraudulence.

I consider it a shock n awe tactic. We're winning.

This is just sad.

And creepy as well.

I disagree. I support freedom of expression. MyGNR does not support that. HTGTH definitely doesn't support that. This place does and so, I see nothing wrong with trying to bring them down. The problem is, all those nut hugging Axl freaks don't WANT freedom of expression because then they couldn't live in their little make believe homo erotic world where Axl loves them (Jarmo, are you reading this?!?!). So they'll never sign up for a place like this.

Edited by combos

And why what Bumble said was deleted/hidden/censored?

In short, Bumble flat out lied about him complaining about DJ getting paid more.

The Gnr camp contacted admin/Eric because they know Bumble lied about the salary thing and it could be released soon. They have seen the relevant document, was sent to them after Bumble's posts. And suddenly that entire Bumble 'interview' is gone, like it never happened. Almost 1 hour after that document was sent to the GNR camp.

Bumble also acted like a total idiot and insulted people who were just asking questions and then went on a tirade why he is 'someone' because he "has been on front pages of magazines": and made jokes why people working 9 to 5 jobs are nobodies flipping pancakes and being losers (yes, you and your dad). He made a rape joke too. Great humble guy.

Then he answered trivial questions about food and alcohol and his cats, making himself look like an awesome guy on a PR campaign to be elected for an office.....totally ignoring relevant questions about the 'band' he is employed by to replace a replacement...and then claimed he has no gag order, of course.

Word is that Bumble is in trouble with Axl and Gnr management because of his big mouth. Should stick to playing bullshit on his guitar instead of talking bullshit.

His time in Gnr is coming to an end.

Draw your own conclusion, do not believe the propaganda from the ones who have been bought and paid for, like mygnr admin/mods who are 'cleaning up' that thread (censor at work to word everything differently and delete), his blinded groupies or Bumble himself whining about whichever cat of his died which made him so 'emotional' and lie.

Many people have been banned/suspended who were asking serious questions in that thread while being polite and to the point (way more polite than Bumble with his over the top, childish insults flying around). And it looks they are not banned/suspended, we are still seen as normal 'members', including me and I know of at least 7 others (thanks to other Gnr forums we are part of). 2 of them got banned/suspended after that thread was deleted/hidden so obviously someone was going through that thread after you could not see it anymore and banning/suspending people judging by what they asked.

Welcome to HTGTH v2.

And why what Bumble said was deleted/hidden/censored?

In short, Bumble flat out lied about him complaining about DJ getting paid more.

The Gnr camp contacted admin/Eric because they know Bumble lied about the salary thing and it could be released soon. They have seen the relevant document, was sent to them after Bumble's posts. And suddenly that entire Bumble 'interview' is gone, like it never happened. Almost 1 hour after that document was sent to the GNR camp.

Bumble also acted like a total idiot and insulted people who were just asking questions and then went on a tirade why he is 'someone' because he "has been on front pages of magazines": and made jokes why people working 9 to 5 jobs are nobodies flipping pancakes and being losers (yes, you and your dad). He made a rape joke too. Great humble guy.

Then he answered trivial questions about food and alcohol and his cats, making himself look like an awesome guy on a PR campaign to be elected for an office.....totally ignoring relevant questions about the 'band' he is employed by to replace a replacement...and then claimed he has no gag order, of course.

Word is that Bumble is in trouble with Axl and Gnr management because of his big mouth. Should stick to playing bullshit on his guitar instead of talking bullshit.

His time in Gnr is coming to an end.

Draw your own conclusion, do not believe the propaganda from the ones who have been bought and paid for, like mygnr admin/mods who are 'cleaning up' that thread (censor at work to word everything differently and delete), his blinded groupies or Bumble himself whining about whichever cat of his died which made him so 'emotional' and lie.

Many people have been banned/suspended who were asking serious questions in that thread while being polite and to the point (way more polite than Bumble with his over the top, childish insults flying around). And it looks they are not banned/suspended, we are still seen as normal 'members', including me and I know of at least 7 others (thanks to other Gnr forums we are part of). 2 of them got banned/suspended after that thread was deleted/hidden so obviously someone was going through that thread after you could not see it anymore and banning/suspending people judging by what they asked.

Welcome to HTGTH v2.

You attack Bumble as if you have some insider information when it nothing but your opinion..I am not a Bumble fan but he has always been the most fan friendly of the NuGunners and seems like a good guy who is being frustrated and muzzeled by Axl.

Did you ever think he had enough forum gossip bullshit and finally snapped from be accused of badmouthing DJ without any proof? Yes thats right there is no proof that Bumble said anything about DJ other than a claim by MSL who has yet to provide any concrete proof that any of his mystery memory stick documents are anything but figments of his imagination...If he has all this amazing dirt when are we going to see it? You know when? never because it is not real IMHO.

You treat Bumble like he is not human and is not supposed to react when people attack him and spread lies about him. Did he go over the top with his MSL rant? sure but everyone has their breaking point when people are talking shit about them in public. His little minirant is his only way of venting his frustration.

I'm not even a fan of the guys music but I do believe he is a good person who cares about his fans and I respect him for butting heads with Axl and his syncophants he calls management.

As far as MYGNR management being manipulated by Axl, maybe it is true but personally I really don't care as it is Eric's forum and if he wants to cater to Axl then that is his business. If it bothers you all so much don't go there. It is amazing how much time and energy some of you are wasting getting twisted over a free fan forum...do you really have nothing else constructive to do with your free time?

This right here...

<< REPLACEMENT of an icon. You see?? >>

Better than being a forgotten replacement of a message board troll. Your life is as worthwhile to humanity as a replacement used tampon.

Enjoy listening to the songs I've written on TV every day - and albums I've produced. If you want I'll send you some magazine covers I've been on from the 25 years of making music before I became a "replacement", lol. Something to wipe your tears with for the next 20 years living as the useless contributor of nothing that you are.

...is utter bullshit. I haven't really had an opinion of him up until now. I mean, I never liked his style and or music but as far as a person, I haven't taken the time or cared enough to consider where I stand. But that ends now. This mother fucker actually thinks he's a "somebody"? Really? When people sit around a table, drinking beers and the convo turns to "who's the top 5 greatest guitarists ever" do you think anyone outside of his tiny little fanbase or the Jarmo club even KNOWS WHO HE IS? He's a commercial failure writing music that no one wants to buy. He's a replacement player, taking the place of a better replacement player who..despite being totally awesome, is a failure compared to the player who he replaced (Slash).

Ron shouldn't be calling people nobodies when he's a nobody himself.

Edited by combos

So the guy is a cult musician who nobody outside the forums probably have even heard about...I agree he went off the deep end with his rants but he was being attacked for no good reason so are you surprised he got defensive?

Fans are always bitching that Axl never communicates with his fans and bumble takes the time and actually comes on line and gets attacked for his trouble...If I was him I wouldn't waste my time talking to respond to the haters...the man is in a no win situation....Instead of hating him you should be hating Axl as he created the situation with his news embargoes and gag orders on his employees.......

This right here...

Better than being a forgotten replacement of a message board troll. Your life is as worthwhile to humanity as a replacement used tampon.

Enjoy listening to the songs I've written on TV every day - and albums I've produced. If you want I'll send you some magazine covers I've been on from the 25 years of making music before I became a "replacement", lol. Something to wipe your tears with for the next 20 years living as the useless contributor of nothing that you are.

...is utter bullshit. I haven't really had an opinion of him up until now. I mean, I never liked his style and or music but as far as a person, I haven't taken the time or cared enough to consider where I stand. But that ends now. This mother fucker actually thinks he's a "somebody"? Really? When people sit around a table, drinking beers and the convo turns to "who's the top 5 greatest guitarists ever" do you think anyone outside of his tiny little fanbase or the Jarmo club even KNOWS WHO HE IS? He's a commercial failure writing music that no one wants to buy. He's a replacement player, taking the place of a better replacement player who..despite being totally awesome, is a failure compared to the player who he replaced (Slash).

There's a difference between being an absolute nobody playing covers in bars and having a cult following. Ron has had a very dedicated fanbase for the last fifteen years, has been on the covers of guitar magazines and has been making music for MTV for the last ten years. He is playing lead guitar in Axl Rose's band and people like John Petrucci said stuff like "he's the last guitarist that really impressed me" when they first heard him play. He might not be an icon by any means ( let's face it, very few people are, and quite a few for the wrong reasons lol ), but he's not the total zero some of you guys seem to believe he is either...

Bit of a pointless exercise to be honest BBA cos irrespective of your true intentions behind these questions they'll never get answered because of your reputation. The best thing you could've done would be to post this under a different name or get somebody else to post on your behalf.

I don't see a bright future for mygnr with their current administration.

It's too big/has too many members for it to become a real ghost town like some other places.

It's looking barer than ever, though.

I say "ever," I've been a lurker for a reasonable amount of time.

Those are some good questions, anyway. I'd be most interested in getting an answer to this one:

Do you view Guns N Roses in 2011 as a cover band? Can you understand how some would?
Edited by Human Being

I'm not sure why everyone is such a dick to BBF or Axl or any members of GnR...but I also don't think they needed to completely REMOVE the entire thread. I doubt it's coming back up ever.

People want real GNR, that's why. It may not be right but it's no different than a jaded lover being pissed off at their ex's new partner. That person is directly standing in the way of their happiness (in their minds).

Exactly right. Beautifully put.

This right here...

Hmmm...this doens't come off real well.

He's sinking to the level of those dopes. He opens himself up to criticism here.

I'm still shocked by all that has gone on after all these years. There is a reason I don't track the bands I like, and this kind of drama is it. Now I guess I'm just another groupie for GnR...oh well! I had never heard of Bumblefoot or bothered to check him out til he came on the forum. As far as Ashba goes, the only reason I knew he existed was because I saw him on the GnR website when I went there to see if there was any US touring coming up in the future or any info on new music. That's where I got involved with the forum, hoping to see SOMETHING useful or interesting. I only see a bunch of jerks yelling at their so-called idols, people demanding things from others, some pissed off fans who are hoping for a reunion (which I hope happens, but I'm not holding my breath!) and general bitchyness. I like the community on the forums, lots of cool people, but there are a lot of assholes too. If any of the MSL stuff is true and has any GOOD information in it, all the drama would be worth it. But I doubt it has anything actually intersting and useful for the fans. Who cares what these guys make? It's probably next to nothing which is why they have all kept their own stuff and "side projects" going. I do not envy anyone in the GnR camp because of the bad media, trolls on these sites, and the general negativity being created around all the drama and lack of info out here! People want to real GnR? Watch videos...that's as good as it'll get right now. Want new music? Bash your head in and give yourself some memory loss so it all is new to you (I don't mean that, but it does seem like a good idea for some people to do)!

Oh, and when I first heard the *new* Lynyrd Skynyrd stuff I was all WTF? But I actually ended up loving it! It still has some of the same feel, but is different in ways that make it almost like a new band altogether (which it basically is) but under the same banner. I wonder if any Skynyrd fans are/were doing the same thing as people are doing here? Then again, like I said, I don't usually follow bands, this is my first venture into band forums, so I'm sure there are those out there hoping for resurrections so we can have old Skynyrd back!!! lol...

That's where I got involved with the forum, hoping to see SOMETHING useful or interesting. I only see a bunch of jerks yelling at their so-called idols, people demanding things from others, some pissed off fans who are hoping for a reunion (which I hope happens, but I'm not holding my breath!) and general bitchyness. I like the community on the forums, lots of cool people, but there are a lot of assholes too.

Welcome to the reality of an uncensored fan forum..

I say this with all due respect, if you want to participate in a forum where nobody says anything negative about Axl and NuGnR I suggest you go join the "Here Today Gone To Hell" forum which is censored with an iron fist and you will only read happy postive thoughts about Axl and NuGnR...negative comments, mentions of Slash or a possible reunion will not be tolerated..........

Short of that I bid you welcome to the insane asylum......

That's where I got involved with the forum, hoping to see SOMETHING useful or interesting. I only see a bunch of jerks yelling at their so-called idols, people demanding things from others, some pissed off fans who are hoping for a reunion (which I hope happens, but I'm not holding my breath!) and general bitchyness. I like the community on the forums, lots of cool people, but there are a lot of assholes too.

Welcome to the reality of an uncensored fan forum..

I say this with all due respect, if you want to participate in a forum where nobody says anything negative about Axl and NuGnR I suggest you go join the "Here Today Gone To Hell" forum which is censored with an iron fist and you will only read happy postive thoughts about Axl and NuGnR...negative comments, mentions of Slash or a possible reunion will not be tolerated..........

Short of that I bid you welcome to the insane asylum......

Agreed, but this place welcomes all sorts, whether they be fans of the new band or not.

You didn't know Ashba before he joined Guns N' Roses? I did. He almost got the Grammy with Möltey Crüe.

You didn't know Ron before he joined Guns N' Roses? Well, me neither, but who fucking cares. I got to know him AFTER he joined the band and became a big fan of him as a person and mainly as a musician.

I don't know why the vast majority here think it's so imporant to be an icon or famous. Slash is an icon and I think Ron is better than him. I'm fan of both, but simply that's not the point. In a rock band all that matters is the music.

If you wanna talk about that, ok... there's nothing I can do with YOUR opinion. You have yours, I have mine! And my opinion is that NuGNR>OldGNR and that Chinese Democracy is the best album ever made. You can't argue with that or even say my opinion IS wrong. It's just a ridiculous discussion, but even more ridiculous is to discuss the fame...

"Oh that guitarist ir way more famous than the other one" OK. Congratulations, FOR ME, he still sucks big time compared to the other one.

To be an Axl fan you don't have to dislike in any way Slash or his supporters. And it goes for the other way around. That's not crystal clear for everyone here, unfortunately.

Guns N' Roses forums are just insane place. You can't have your opinion, you're wrong, wrong, WRONG. Someone will always disagre, that's normal, but the disagreement looks like if you just said the biggest shit in the world. And that may be truth, because here more than in any other place it's just relative.

It's all the same shit. Here, there... There's nothing new to offer, apart from the truth. If you want to go on a place where everything is ok and they lie to you saying everything is allright, you have many options. More than there should be.

Moderators on MyGNR are completely lost. They banned me, and many other people. And many were pro-Axl. But... we know the piece of shit the guy is.

And I'm saying that based on what I know. Maybe after all, he is indeed just a big victim, and Slash is indeed just a big asshole (oh wait... I think he is).

After all, doesn't matter how much you know, and how open you're to different points of views, you're going to be labeled. After all, we are all scum floating on the GN'R pond.

Edited by Manets