Rejected Interview Proposal to BBF

BBA

I just liked that thread cause it was just bumble shooting the shit. He was just having some fun in the answers, and anyone who took his answers literally or saw them as offensive, then I feel sorry for them as he just said it for the fuck of it.

Bumblefoot and chris pitman are my 2 favourite members of the band, anyways I think the thread should be seen.

I didn't see this full slate of questions before.

Ron is a nice guy, he doesn't naturally come with armor, he just came to say that he is flesh and blood. This stuff hurts.

And you take this shit to his doorstep just be an asshole.

It makes GNR fans look fuckin' crappy.

I'm with snooze,

you sound like a conceited pain in the ass

sigh.

This forum is officially PIG SHIT now.

May as well call it "HereTodayMYGNR2."

So fucking stupid, dull, boring, and uninteresting thanks to these mrgnr trolls fucking everything up.

Why in fuck's name is a worthless thread like this even IN the main section, let alone PINNED?

You guys all have such a fucking raging hard-on for mygnr...GO THE FUCK BACK THERE!!!!!

If anyone has anything interesting or intelligent to say, I'll be happy to contribute. What the fuck is this nonsense?

Guest saphire

Good stuff. I didn't get to read the entire thread so thanks for this.

I have no idea why they would have removed that thread, some good answers in there. I may not agree on how he defended himself initially, he could have keppt his cock out of it, but all in all it's nice to see a band member connect with the fans. It's ridiculous he can't answer ANY questions about the band though, you don't work for the fucking CIA. It's a rock band, get over yourself.

Guest saphire

sigh.

This forum is officially PIG SHIT now.

May as well call it "HereTodayMYGNR2."

So fucking stupid, dull, boring, and uninteresting thanks to these mrgnr trolls fucking everything up.

Why in fuck's name is a worthless thread like this even IN the main section, let alone PINNED?

You guys all have such a fucking raging hard-on for mygnr...GO THE FUCK BACK THERE!!!!!

If anyone has anything interesting or intelligent to say, I'll be happy to contribute. What the fuck is this nonsense?

Agree with you here, but not because of THIS thread.

The questions are something I think most people are curious about. Getting straight up answers would be refreshing for a change.

The reason for why they deleted it is apparently that we aren't allowed to discuss the MSL-shit. If there are one post about it, it seems like they will delete the whole thread, instead of just that post. Good job censoring! :thumbsup:

I've very positive that it's censored on demand from the "GNR-camp".

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest saphire

I hope this pushes MSL to dump it all. If MYGNR won't post it, other places will, and people will flee from that forum like it's on fire. If they're going to censor discussions that's their right, but they don't deserve any sort of support for doing so.

I have to agree with Estranged, this place is getting to be more like MYGNR everyday as the stream of MYGNR refugees sign up here......don't get me wrong there are some great new members from MYGNR coming aboard but we are definately getting some of the trolls.

Before the MSL drama started everyone here would discuss things in a mature manner repecting the other poster and rarely resorting to name calling.....With the influx of new members it seems things are deteriorating and now people are resorting to immature name calling and insults to try to hammer their points across...

Really a shame as I really enjoy debating Guns related topics and posting here...hopefully things will settle down after the MSL/ Bumble trainwreck blows over....if not I have better things to do with my limited free time.........

Edited by classicrawker

I've been sending PMs to quite a few members over at mygnr encouraging them to register here. I figured we should try drying that place up to the best of our ability and then attack the rest as we continue registering accounts to expose their censorship and fraudulence.

I consider it a shock n awe tactic. We're winning.

I've been sending PMs to quite a few members over at mygnr encouraging them to register here. I figured we should try drying that place up to the best of our ability and then attack the rest as we continue registering accounts to expose their censorship and fraudulence.

This is just sad.

This is just sad.

I'd hand you a tissue if I could.

This is just sad.

And creepy as well.