Rejected Interview Proposal to BBF

BBA

It's guys in their 40's who live to spam web forums who keep the name alive? Maybe it's just not worth bothering then?

Mods, is he receiving a "warning" for using age as an argument? As a FYI, Bonham issued me a "warning" yesterday and raised my warning level (yes, I'm serious) when I pointed out that Conor wasn't even alive when AFD was released. :rofl-lol:

thats because youre an idiot and no one likes you.

I quite like BBA and find him amusing at times. He does not display any of the ignorance, bigotry, idiocy or outright inanity that is shared by many on this forum.

:CoolFace:

It's guys in their 40's who live to spam web forums who keep the name alive? Maybe it's just not worth bothering then?

Mods, is he receiving a "warning" for using age as an argument? As a FYI, Bonham issued me a "warning" yesterday and raised my warning level (yes, I'm serious) when I pointed out that Conor wasn't even alive when AFD was released. :rofl-lol:

thats because youre an idiot and no one likes you.

I quite like BBA and find him amusing at times. He does not display any of the ignorance, bigotry, idiocy or outright inanity that is shared by many on this forum.

:CoolFace:

You'll have to forgive me, I've no idea what that face means.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

In February 2011 Thal logged onto the fan forum of the Guns N' Roses fansite MyGNR.com to complain about bandmate DJ Ashba and insult fans of Guns N' Roses.

When asked about the current state of the band and his motivation to come online, Thal stuck to vague answers only and instead went on with his rants towards the fans and bandmembers.

The actual conversation (Thal posted more than 50 messages to the Guns N' Roses fans in one night) though documented was taken offline shortly after by request of the band to censor their fans from actual discussion about the incident and not further hurt the public image of the band.

Guest ZoSoRose

In February 2011 Thal logged onto the fan forum of the Guns N' Roses fansite MyGNR.com to complain about bandmate DJ Ashba and insult fans of Guns N' Roses.When asked about the current state of the band and his motivation to come online, Thal stuck to vague answers only and instead went on with his rants towards the fans and bandmembers.The actual conversation (Thal posted more than 50 messages to the Guns N' Roses fans in one night) though documented was taken offline shortly after by request of the band to censor their fans from actual discussion about the incident and not further hurt the public image of the band.

I was there when that happened. I don't recall him bitchino about DJ. He came on because some south american poster noob posted shit from private PM's wish Ron. Bba and other posters were total douchebags to ron and it spiraled from there. It fucking sucked because of bb a and those idiots