2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

@Miser

Context. Madison made a claim that Axl had banned t-shirts of Slash from a certain show in 2010 (I forget where). IIRC she claimed she had inside knowledge that this came from Axl/TB directly in response to fans suggesting that maybe it was overzealous security people or lesser people like Del James prompting it. Axl then came on in his Dexter account and:

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt.

No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from.

I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished.

I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long .

Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!"

As to the Madison fighting herself incident that happened way back in 2002/2003....I tried looking for it a while back but it was deleted by the powers that be after Madison was dethroned. Basically, there was a user named Patience4Axl and midway through a thread that had nothing to do with them, Madison and P4A got into a "who is the real New Yorker" fight. Basically, it had to do with P4A aka Madison alleging that Madison, since she spent most of her life living in the midwest before moving to Manhattan in the 90s, was more of a real New Yorker than Madison. Madison retorted that she was more of a real New Yorker than P4A since she actually lived in Manhattan, and "not Queens" like P4A did. They went back and forth for several pages and it got more and more vicious and then Madison closed the thread and it was later deleted from the archives.

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

See guys Miser contributes in a positive way here

thank you Miser

All I ask in return is to be indulged. I'm not a raging psycho anymore. I love GN'R, I love classic rock, grunge, and everything to do with the 80s and 90s. My hairline threads and stupid shit are just a joke kinda. But I do wanna get this forum back to GN'R.

45 minutes ago, Miser said:

Context. Madison made a claim that Axl had banned t-shirts of Slash from a certain show in 2010 (I forget where). IIRC she claimed she had inside knowledge that this came from Axl/TB directly in response to fans suggesting that maybe it was overzealous security people or lesser people like Del James prompting it. Axl then came on in his Dexter account and:

"What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt.

No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from.

I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished.

I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long .

Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!"

As to the Madison fighting herself incident that happened way back in 2002/2003....I tried looking for it a while back but it was deleted by the powers that be after Madison was dethroned. Basically, there was a user named Patience4Axl and midway through a thread that had nothing to do with them, Madison and P4A got into a "who is the real New Yorker" fight. Basically, it had to do with P4A aka Madison alleging that Madison, since she spent most of her life living in the midwest before moving to Manhattan in the 90s, was more of a real New Yorker than Madison. Madison retorted that she was more of a real New Yorker than P4A since she actually lived in Manhattan, and "not Queens" like P4A did. They went back and forth for several pages and it got more and more vicious and then Madison closed the thread and it was later deleted from the archives.

This is not the mygnr we need. But it is the mygnr we deserve. 

2 minutes ago, I_Are_ess said:

This is not the mygnr we need. But it is the mygnr we deserve. 

Imagine if like, Axl was Admin over there? It'd be interesting to say the least....

Someone is banned: "You're a little fucking punk n' you'll always be a little fucking bitch punk, so I'm gonna slam the hammer, fuck off and go  home"

2 minutes ago, Miser said:

Imagine if like, Axl was Admin over there? It'd be interesting to say the least....

Someone is banned: "You're a little fucking punk n' you'll always be a little fucking bitch punk, so I'm gonna slam the hammer, fuck off and go  home"

The forum would cost 13 million to produce with no official threadsjbtil they leaked. There would be a revolving door of mods. 

3 minutes ago, I_Are_ess said:

The forum would cost 13 million to produce with no official threadsjbtil they leaked. There would be a revolving door of mods. 

Pretty much and there would be a whole subforum dedicated to discussing your past lives

15 minutes ago, Miser said:

Pretty much and there would be a whole subforum dedicated to discussing your past lives

An entire forum awaiting approval from Jimmy lovine. The forum has been scrapped and re made 14 times but the content is mainly the same over a d over.

The new threads are not worth the hype nor wait. 

3 minutes ago, I_Are_ess said:

An entire forum awaiting approval from Jimmy lovine. The forum has been scrapped and re made 14 times but the content is mainly the same over a d over.

The new threads are not worth the hype nor wait. 

Updates and total cosmetic makeovers on an erratic but roughly weekly basis.

Axl has all users sign gag orders as part of joining.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- Bumblefoot being in the band. If you're gonna get someone to wank all over the classic material, at least get someone with the technical chops to do it. Slash just embarrasses himself on most of his NITL leads and sounds like some kid practising to a backing track who's just learnt how to improvise and thinks he's Stevie Ray Vaughan.  

- The late starts. They never bothered me and there was something fun about watching the crowd get more and more agitated waiting for the band to come on, to the point where they'd boo them when they eventually came out and they'd have to win a hostile crowd over. I personally witnessed this twice and it was good for the shits and giggles.

- Axl sounding passable live. Never thought I'd be nostalgic for 11-14 vocals, but at least he was listenable back then.

On 10/04/2021 at 8:48 AM, wasted said:

I wish I’d seen a show in 2006. 

London was sick when he sang Sailing. 

Incidentally I went on the Gyna for the first time this year whilst the board was down and saw that Ferburto said he'd look into getting that put up. 

44 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

Incidentally I went on the Gyna for the first time this year whilst the board was down and saw that Ferburto said he'd look into getting that put up. 

I'm not a fan of Sailing performance. He squealed instead of singing.

Just High-pitched squeals.

12 hours ago, JordanRose said:

Sailing and Back in the USSR would be the perfect CD II covers. Will the simulation believe me? Only the alogorythms know.