HOLY SHIT (Official MSL Announcement Thread)

Young_Gun

If it's not real than I'm sure it's just part of an elaborate ruse to try and get new songs. MSL has always struck me as a man with a plan.

His 'plans' haven't worked in almost 4 years. I'm not counting Shackler's which was released on the heals of Chinese D anyway. Everything since has been pure rubbish.

I don't think you can just not count Shackler's. I'm just taking a wait and see approach. It's not like there is anything else NEW GNR related to get excited about.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I believe that MSL has something. I also believe that it was given to him by Axl's camp.

Do you think he actually has Axl's manuscript? Are you in any way involved, BBA? I noticed you mentioned something the other day about going back to something else on Feb 1st. I just assumed that you were talking about work, but this MSL announcement made me wonder.

I believe that MSL has something. I also believe that it was given to him by Axl's camp.

Do you think he actually has Axl's manuscript? Are you in any way involved, BBA? I noticed you mentioned something the other day about going back to something else on Feb 1st. I just assumed that you were talking about work, but this MSL announcement made me wonder.

People will hear MSL this year.

People will hear MSL this year.

Is soon the word?

this is outrageous

someone makes a powerpoint and everyone shits

No shit.

Anyone can make a powerpoint. I do it all the time at work. It's not hard and that screenshot in and of itself isn't proof that what he's saying is factual.

Ali

This is obviously a move on MSL's part to either bully Axl into making a statement, or getting people who actually have unheard tracks spooked into releasing them.

That said, it was pretty ballsy of him given all the attention he'll get from doing this. I wonder if Axl will comment on it.

these are my thoughts exactly. he apparently made chicken dinner happen out of nothing, i would guess this is a final, desperate attempt at obtaining something legit.

the chinese insurance policy just sounds ridiculous. this is too cartooney.

Why does shit always go down when I have no internet available?

This is what I've got so far (I'm not reading the 80 pages on mygnr)

MSL is threatening(?) to leak some songs, some letter to Robin and Axl's autobiography. He also has a power point containing tour dates and whatnot.

Correct?

Correct

msl chatting online now

Email on November 13 2010

axl @ doc, del, fernando beta

"some of the guys are...."

"getting sick of bumble's jealousy of dj" (=basic topic)

Buckethead refused to promote

His record loyalties severely cut

Record royalty = 0,25% because he refused to promote the album

The guys are paid peanuts

They want to cut the average pay

DJ makes more than anybody

Guys, I want to hear new music as much as anyone here, and would love to hear Chi-D remixes as well. But honestly, lets use our brains here.

MSL also stated that CD2 was turned in last year and rejected by Geffen, with a targeted November, 2010 release to follow. All of which turned out to be 100% pure-grade bullshit.

All the leaks he's offered us since 2007 has turned out to be little more than god-awful fan made crap he's tried to pass off as new leaks he's aquired.

Obviously things havent been going so well for MSL lately, and he hasn't been getting the attention he used to from us so he's gone and done something so utterly retarded that may ultimately end up with him being thrown behind bars. How cool.

I don't care what "proof" darknemus is alleging he has or has seen, this is obviously one giant lie that may have gone too far this time.

Oh well. That's his problem. I just want to hear some new songs.

You sound like this is costing you something.

Kinda like the way you get when one mentions the prospect of a reunion?

Hmmm, fair point. :lol:

But this at least has a chance. Its not reliant on a miracle and/or lobotomy.

Edited by D-GenerationX

I don't know this MSL guy but if they are fake his name will be mud on all the forums moving forward so I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise....

The only thing, well one of the many things, I find hard to believe is that Axl is suddenly going to come out of his shell and promote the shit out of a ChiDem relaunch.....also seems odd they are going to tour the U.S. off of the relaunch of a two year old album which essentially flopped here...NuGnR has not been warmly accepted here in the States since inception and Axl thinks realunching ChiDem is going to fix things? maybe I am missing something but I just don't see it?

FEB 1-5

•Leak announcement, Jackie Chan, on facebook and twitter.

•Twitter announce secret CREEM re-launch show.

FEB 5

•Perform secret high profile show at CREEM re-launch party day before Super Bowl

•Venue "The Lounge" Dallas #1 Strip Club

•Major press buzz about Chinese re-launch and US tour

WEEK OF FEB 7

•Oficially announce US Tour and Chinese re-launch

•Artist on Arstis interview: Axl and "dangerous" artist like a Larry King

LATE FEB

•Axl to appear on the cover to the first issue of relaunched CREEM magazine

•LED ZEPPELIN appeared on the first cover of CREEM magazina and playing special

•CREEM will follow GNR on tour and document this in the magazine

while this is exciting, I don't think we'll see much.

tomorrow MSL will get hit w/ a court order demanding he turn over all of his info.

and he will.

and that will be that.

you must not know about me. this ain't my first rodeo. i have no intention of spoiling the upcoming album and honestly i've barely listened to what i have. been too busy reading. assuming the next album is released in the next year or two, my strong preference would be for my first listen of the album to be on vinyl on a decent stereo.

however, if i did receive a court order or ANY demands of any kind, oh my that would be a bad way to deal with me. i don't respond well to threats. if you think my response would be to turn over my info and then this is over . . . lol . . . you'd be very wrong. i'd hit the big red button without a second thought.

Man he's a cocky sonofabitch!!! I agree with Ali that I hope he's as smart as he thinks he is - personally I think he may have screwed himself!