HOLY SHIT (Official MSL Announcement Thread)

Young_Gun

• 5 years later...
2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Msl is the most misunderstood poster in gnr history. 

He's a great guy away  from gnr nonsense  and when it comes to gnr people should be greatful.

I said that a while back and got piled on here. In wrestling he's probably one of the smartest people and one of only a few real bookers left. 

Rich Zucchini is the absolute shits though. God, he was awful on the old Bischoff podcast. Thank fuck for Conrad, 

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

He's a great guy away  from gnr nonsense  and when it comes to gnr people should be greatful.

If it was not for MSL we would not have gotten the majority of leaks in all those dark years pre CD release.  He can be a dick at times with his teasing of what he has and we dont, but I am greatful for all the stuff he got us.  

Just now, dave-gnfnr2k said:

If it was not for MSL we would not have gotten the majority of leaks in all those dark years pre CD release.  He can be a dick at times with his teasing of what he has and we dont, but I am greatful for all the stuff he got us.  

The only issue I have with him is the massive enabling of that absolute piece of shit he let take over his board. 

5 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

But how can we take away his GNR fame?

I mean after the leaks, he was an annoying fuckhead, basically creating Mojo his nest

Fuck him

Anybody who is supportive of this fat lard is suspicious as fuck

Last i've heard, he got married, good for him though

Hopefully we will never see him again