Rock Band Multi-Tracks

John Bonham

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You Sir are a true Gent! thanks for the share! (I've been searching the interwebs for years looking for any multitracks from roses)...nice to finally listen to some solo Axl tracks at least.

Anyone got Jungle or Sweet Child Multitracks? Thanks!

Edited by AFD100

• 3 months later...
Guest lundimatin

Oh is that what Bach is on?

Btw how would the songs sound if you just played them all together minus the additional track.

Would they come out good?

Yeah. My TWAT remix is almost completely devoid of the additional track. The only exceptions are the "it was a long time" backing vocals and the extended acoustic guitar interlude before the solo.

hi

I subscribe today.

I already have a few moggs and multitracks but I can't find Guns and roses multitracks !

in the forum it says "Rock Band Multi-Tracks All 14 songs have been cracked "

how can I get them ?- I will appreciate if you can help me

Alex

Guest lundimatin

Im just speculating, but yes its around those amounts. Thats the only thing that would make my source give away any songs

That is a joke, I know my friend would pay about $100 or so per song.

If he got 12 or 13 he would probably pay $1500 or so.

But not for one song

I would by again all my favotires albums after 35 years of listening just to have the multitracks

what the majors are waiting for to make some extra money ?

Alex

Guest lundimatin

You Sir are a true Gent! thanks for the share! (I've been searching the interwebs for years looking for any multitracks from roses)...nice to finally listen to some solo Axl tracks at least.

hi

do you know if "Apettite for destrucion" is available as multitracks ?

thank you

Alex

hi

thank you

Alex

There is a welcome to the jungle multi, although its not like the Chinese Democracy multis, its only split into 4 tracks I believe, and I have not heard or found any other GNR multis other than those.

hi

thank you

Alex

There is a welcome to the jungle multi, although its not like the Chinese Democracy multis, its only split into 4 tracks I believe, and I have not heard or found any other GNR multis other than those.

Welcome To The Jungle is split into the following:-

Vocals & Drums

Guitar

Bass

There will be Sweet Child O' Mine floating around somewhere, but it won't be the official mastertrack. They had musicians re-record a lot of the tracks in the early days of Guitar Hero because they couldn't get permission to use the mastertracks.

As far as I'm aware, the following GNR related songs should be available on multitrack:-

Welcome To The Jungle

Sweet Child O' Mine (cover)

Ghost (Slash ft. Ian Astbury)

Always On The Run (Lenny Kravitz ft. Slash)

Slither (Velvet Revolver)

Messages (Velvet Revolver)

She Builds Quick Machines (Velvet Revolver)

Chinese Democracy (album)

Soothsayer (Buckethead)

Jordan (Buckethead)

Guitars Suck (Bumblefoot)

Edited by Conor

Hey Conor, aside from WTTJ and CD, can you tell me from that list which are the real songs - not done by coverbands? I would love to get my hands on any of those! Also, are you sure the Buckethead song isn't Jordan?

I'd forgotten about Jordan actually, the list has been updated! Also Richard Fortus' James Bond solo should be available as well.

As far as I'm aware, the only cover on that list is Sweet Child O' Mine. The guitar should be pretty spot on though.

I never have seen any of that stuff floating around, although I did once fall upon a website that sells split tracks done by quality coverbands for several songs from Appetite, UYI, and even VR. My new Christmas mogg wish list:

Soothsayer

Slither

Ghost

She Builds Quick Machines

Guitars Suck

Always On The Run