Requests, Issues, etc.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love that we're on a site where the mod says not to be a faggot.

The real reason we did away with the chat room, is that too many people were using it to talk about @GUNNER behind his back. 

Thats what you did wrong. Try to contact them on Jabber

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

needs to be turned off after mafia games

even better, only make it active in the mafia section

That went right over my head. Thought you edited your post to say nothing. Now that I put some thought into it, I'm not even sure you could do that though.

• 4 months later...

Is there any way to hide sections? I've realized that I don't have a single interest in anything related to the band any more. The leaks were complet shit, new music will be the same and the unread content is flooded with stale rehashes of 20 year old threads, so is there a way I can hide that section?

3 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Is there any way to hide sections? I've realized that I don't have a single interest in anything related to the band any more. The leaks were complet shit, new music will be the same and the unread content is flooded with stale rehashes of 20 year old threads, so is there a way I can hide that section?

not currently, maybe in the next version of Invision

3 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

image.thumb.png.2b4a0c34c78026507ba15cd60f792ccb.png

You should be able to click the circled button and clear unread in the section. I did it when i first joined to clear out really old threads i'd never get to.

25 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

image.thumb.png.2b4a0c34c78026507ba15cd60f792ccb.png

You should be able to click the circled button and clear unread in the section. I did it when i first joined to clear out really old threads i'd never get to.

Thanks, but I just wanted to remove the GN'R section when you click the unread content tab. I don't want to remove anything from other sections.

14 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Thanks, but I just wanted to remove the GN'R section when you click the unread content tab. I don't want to remove anything from other sections.

I think that should do it for only the GNR section if you only click the button GNR section. I have unread in GNR and Reckless Life right now. Just hit the button for GNR only and its all gone now, but all the RL stuff is still there. You'd just have to click the button every time you see it turn back to orange, then go to the unread tab after that.

Might want to confirm with @John Bonham first, if you don't want to miss anything, but I think it should work for you.

18 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I could rearrange the sections, so that GNR is all by itself. 

Anybody else have this issue.

When I try to reply to a thread,

the words I type do not show on the page,

I only see them in my phones keyboard as I type them.

If I refresh the page it usually happens again.

The only 100% way to fix this seems to be closing my browser window and opening a new one.

This has been happening to me a for a couple weeks now.

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

The only 100% way to fix this seems to be closing my browser window and opening a new one.

Never had that happen, but im probably like 85-90% posting from a computer

9 hours ago, RedHook said:

What OS are you using