Requests, Issues, etc.

John Bonham

2 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Chatrooms are way older than forums, don't be daft

Shitcord has pepes and more emojis and shitty bots which needed to be fixed, hurrah

I

all i'm saying is, 10 years ago there was a big active forum for everything

now that's not so much the case, but there's an active discord for everything

it is what it is

6 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

deadstar won't rest until i've served my full punishment for nuking my own server in december. she took it really hard and has made sure i can't peacefully exist on discord ever since with her ridiculously petty politics and brownnosing. i was actually kind of taken aback when i realized it had been her all along. like, really? deadstar?

What are you talking about?  what was me all along? I'm quite happy enjoying life, having friends, going out, all the things regular people do. Discord and forums are a very small part of my life. I have done absolutely nothing to you. You are free to join any SM platform without any interference from me. Please for your own sake try real life first, you may find you like it. 

Also, not too sure who i've been 'brown nosing' and for what reasons?

Now, stop throwing your toys out of the pram and play nice

Have a nice day lil' fella 

4 hours ago, Deadstar said:

I'm quite happy enjoying life, having friends, going out, all the things regular people do.

This whole defense really falls flat when you'll pettily lie about me to whoever you have to to accomplish your goal. If you want to keep playing the self-righteous mother hen that's your prerogative but spare me the bullshit.

9 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

This whole defense really falls flat when you'll pettily lie about me to whoever you have to to accomplish your goal. If you want to keep playing the self-righteous mother hen that's your prerogative but spare me the bullshit.

what is my goal exactly? and why didn't you answer my other questions? I don't think you have any right to complain about how i behave when you can't stop trying to make me look like the bad guy. 

Grow up Cardi, you are behaving like a spoilt child. Now run along and play.

and why didn't you answer my other questions?

What are you talking about?  what was me all along?

something something i don't like the way you talk to my chicks and am putting it on myself to expel you from the farm

you elaborated on discord once

Also, not too sure who i've been 'brown nosing' and for what reasons?

The screenshot Luis posted is the dictionary definition of brownnosing.

gallina-americana.jpg

11 hours ago, Luis said:

DlU7xoP.png

Imagine doing anything with your life other than being an hateful creature 24/7 trying to spread more hate everywhere you go.

Old

Rag

That is NOT brown nosing. I was taking the piss. 

Brown nosing is what Luis is doing to you, you remember Luis who you talked shit about constantly? lol Luis 

You're getting really boring now, have you run out of insults? or is it sleepy time?

Off you pop to bed little fella

sweet dreams chubby cheeks x

2 minutes ago, Deadstar said:

I was taking the piss. 

ah yes the classic britshit term for being a cunt and not wanting to own up to it

Brown nosing is what Luis is doing to you, you remember Luis who you talked shit about constantly? lol Luis

i remember losing it on him over a corona argument once but that hardly qualifies as constantly. why would he brownnose someone who can't do anything for him? you're hilariously upset over one person not falling for your shit.

You're getting really boring now, have you run out of insults? or is it sleepy time?

Off you pop to bed little fella

sweet dreams chubby cheeks x

48d8c353b80e2092d77c2129e772ae5b.jpg