Requests, Issues, etc.

John Bonham

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Doesn't IPB get updated frequently? Why is this profile setting still stuck in 2006? Should have a field for Discord and Twitter at minimum. What the unholy fuck are Jabber and ICQ? ahah i get it. ICQ. I seek you. Cute.

hFGcydx.png

Seriously. I have brought this up on the IPB Forums. It's hilarious

8 hours ago, maynard said:

That's until bacardi gets mad at someone and ends up driving people away from the forum like it happened to Salsh Borski.

Hey where are Gunner and Ragnar at? Oh right, you drove them off with obnoxious racism on a daily basis for years.

It's 2020. Forums are boomer shit. The world is using Discord to talk and you all fear it because the thought of not having 40 minutes to come up with that perfect reply is terrifying to you. It's ok. Not everyone is actually funny.

Anyway, I think you're mad at the wrong thing. Discord or no Discord, I'm more than capable of driving people away from here on a whim. If you want Crowsfeetstar and your Gypsyposter in chief back, you're better off campaigning for my ban rather than protesting Discord.

54 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Hey where are Gunner and Ragnar at? Oh right, you drove them off with obnoxious racism on a daily basis for years.

It's 2020. Forums are boomer shit. The world is using Discord to talk and you all fear it because the thought of not having 40 minutes to come up with that perfect reply is terrifying to you. It's ok. Not everyone is actually funny.

Anyway, I think you're mad at the wrong thing. Discord or no Discord, I'm more than capable of driving people away from here on a whim. If you want Crowsfeetstar and your Gypsyposter in chief back, you're better off campaigning for my ban rather than protesting Discord.

Horseshit. My replies are automatic. Just can't type fast enough to reply to every faggot that needs to be put in their place.

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

Is that me? Crowsfeetstar? OMG you are just too funny.

I'm still here, not offending anyone.

Get back in your pram chubby cheeks and take a nap