Requests, Issues, etc.

John Bonham

Okay, serious request here:

Is there any way to bring back the feature where it shows who's in a thread (when you're in the thread)?  It used to show who was in a thread at the bottom of the thread.  Not sure if that's easy to do or if i'm the only one who cares.

Not a big deal.  Low priority given other goings on.  Just thought I'd ask.

Just now, altered beast said:

Okay, serious request here:

Is there any way to bring back the feature where it shows who's in a thread (when you're in the thread)?  It used to show who was in a thread at the bottom of the thread.  Not sure if that's easy to do or if i'm the only one who cares.

Not a big deal.  Low priority given other goings on.  Just thought I'd ask.

Nope. Invision did away with it. Apparently it puts a hug strain on the server (too many queries).

If it ever returns, we'll have it.

3 hours ago, altered beast said:

Next question... which I think you already answered some time in the past, but just checking in.

What happened to the chat room?  Does it cost too much extra money?  I think it would be a great venue to have an AMA with a certain Tyler person.  

It doesn't cost too much money, but it does cost some money, and hardly anyone ever used it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...