Beta and Axl secretly married according to Axl Rose Fã Club

John Bonham

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/26/2013 at 1:46 AM, deepfreeze said:

Codependency.

Mistress and Protector.

I wonder what he meant at Rock In Rio 3 when he said she saved him or his life or something like that.

This is just a guess, but with everything in Axl’s life falling apart, plus his megalomania and bad mental health... it was a recipe for a catastrophe, and i’m surprised he made it out alive, and I’m sure that healing that severed bond with a “new mother” helped him to heal in many ways.

I can’t say anything about Beta’s intentions, only she knows that. But TB should stay away from management. This is a rare golden oportunity for Axl: the public perception of the band has improved, having Slash and Duff back and a successful long tour has given the gnr name some credibility. The leaks are very promising to say the least, and the general response has been very positive. There’s talks of a new EP and/or album... things seem to be moving in the right direction. Axl needs competent and professional management to make the best of this. In this department TB are a joke.