I think they are.

-they live together

-they travel together

-they go shopping together

-they eat together

-they work together

-they protect each other

-they hug and cry on stage together

On Rock in Rio, Axl called Beta onstage and said on the microphone "it's an abusive relationship, she beats me all the time."

Then he hugged her.

I think so. http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/22621-are-beta-and-axl-rose-married/

Fact: In a 2001 interview Beta stated that she would be jealous if Axl had a girlfriend. 2nd fact: Axl calls Beta "mother".

I've heard of mother issue, but this relationship takes the fuckin' cake.

Some times you have to role play weird things to keep it spicy....you know.....we shouldn't judge.

Lol, true dat.

Ya know, it's funny. As fans of GNR music, we get so hung up on the fact that Axl has such a hard fucking time putting out new music, when really that's the least of the guys problems.

Fact: In a 2001 interview Beta stated that she would be jealous if Axl had a girlfriend. 2nd fact: Axl calls Beta "mother".

I've heard of mother issue, but this relationship takes the fuckin' cake.

Some times you have to role play weird things to keep it spicy....you know.....we shouldn't judge.

Lol, true dat.

Ya know, it's funny. As fans of GNR music, we get so hung up on the fact that Axl has such a hard fucking time putting out new music, when really that's the least of the guys problems.

Hard to dispute.

• 2 years later...

tumblr_m70vwyedZi1qe2osko1_500.jpg

They posted the story last night but it only lasted about ten minutes before it vanished from their page. Some guy claiming to be an estranged cousin of the Lebeis clan said that Beta and Axl secretly married in Brazil in 2008. He also said that Axl was never in a relationship with Sasha and that it was all a PR stunt because Axl feared a backlash from fans due to the unpopularity of Team Brazil with the fans.

I think his name was Donaldinho something or other? Manet's are you there, do you know this guy? Can you confirm?

I heard this rumor a few years ago from some Brazilian musicians who were in LA. Big gnr fans and knew all about the beta. Apparently it's not a romance thing, it's a legal convenience thing. It makes it easier for their family to travel and handle their estate and finances. Since they aren't Americans. It makes sense.

Edited by HeAintHeavyHesMyAxl