Cringeworthy Guns N' Roses related pics

Iceman24

WARNING: Cringe levels may be lethal

559748_546520732036328_611180139_n.png

Does he really represent some evolution of Rock/Metal I'm just not aware of, or is he really that much of a tool.... and spreading.

No. Only 14 year old girls and freaks like classicrawker like him.

He puts on the illusion that he's well known by having his own clothing line, buying twitter followers and acting like a pretentious douche. But he's a nobody. He just tries soooo hard.

• 4 weeks later...

Greatest picture ever.

I always find it hilarious when people say Dj is better than SIash. I mean, SIash was never a great guitarist to begin with, and his fans are clearly a little off. The guy made a career out of a gimmick look, and stealing licks from the Hotel California solo. But Ashba is simply not a good player. He just isn't. I know 12 year olds that play better than this guy. And his tone is god awful. His chubby tattooed fingers were never meant to bend strings. But I guess if you become a total poser, make friends with LA trash like Nikki Sixx, pretend you're the shit and make your own gay clothing line, you can get places in life. He may be the joke of the forums, but he has his 13 year old girl fanbase. And it's working for him I guess. At the end of the day, is it really any worse than a fanbase of old soccer dads? Maybe he is better than the "old one" after all...

Can you play guitar ? I'd love to hear it.

He makes money and lives his dream, playing side by side with your favourite singer, which was also his favourite singer. Thats a job well done to me. What is it to you ?

I don't expect you to reply, rather take one word or phrase and make up an entirely new argument. :lolzers:

Can you play guitar ? I'd love to hear it.

Yes I can play guitar.

He makes money and lives his dream, playing side by side with your favourite singer, which was also his favourite singer. Thats a job well done to me. What is it to you ?

You don't know who my favorite singer is. And just because you have a good job doesn't mean you get it done well. That's a pretty big jump. Are you even serious? Having a good job doesn't = doing a good job.

I don't expect you to reply, rather take one word or phrase and make up an entirely new argument. :lolzers:

I don't expect you to make a single post that makes sense, and isn't repetitive hippy nonsense. You warp logic to your benefit by making utterly ridiculous statements such as the above one, and then cry about it if I dare to make a single post directed at you. If you're a fan of Dj, that's fine with me. My post wasn't directed at you, and your shitty music taste is none of my concern. Sixx AM for life bro! chitr.jpg

Edited by Broskirose

Your hillarious. :D

DJ has accomplished alot with little means. :thumbsup:

Who is your favourite singer then ?

Can we hear you play guitar ?

Your right on the having a good job and doing a good job thing.

I like a lot of the same music you do.

I am allowed to reply to posts on the forum, you little forum dictator you. :D

Who's crying ?

:bumblefoot: Sixx AM for life bro. :bumblefoot:

Come on, there`s nothing to cry about Broski has a point I don`t agree with him about Slash though.

I just refuse to believe anyone saying that shit now was saying it back in the summer of 1992.

Man, that Slash...he sucks. Come on now.

Depends what you're into. Slash is great at what he does, simple as that. He's not good at the really geeky underground nintendo music tapping shit that kids like BroskiRose like.

Come on, there`s nothing to cry about Broski has a point I don`t agree with him about Slash though.

I just refuse to believe anyone saying that shit now was saying it back in the summer of 1992.

Depends what you're into. Slash is great at what he does, simple as that. He's not good at the really geeky underground nintendo music tapping shit that kids like BroskiRose like.

And another dumb conclusions by Barry.

How would that be?

How would that be?

Nevermind dear. Go back to listening to nothing but Oasis and AFD. *pats head*

• 2 weeks later...