Official HOF Discussion Thread/Axl's Letter to HOF

SONOFABITCH

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock Hall induction premieres on HBO tonight. Word on the street is that there is not a lot of Guns footage :axl:

I read that they'll show the performances of Sweet Child and Paradise City.

If they show 2 songs, why don't show the third? it doesn't makes sense :confused:

By the way this is my 1000th post on this forum. :CoolFace:

• 2 weeks later...

Guns N’ Roses Keyboardist Dizzy Reed Explains Why He Didn’t Attend Hall of Fame Induction

Guns N’ Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed was noticeably absent — along with frontman Axl Rose and former guitarist Izzy Stradlin — at the recent Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, which took place in Cleveland on April 14. Now, Reed has explained why he decided not to attend the event.

“Well, you know, Axl decided not to go because he felt that it wasn’t right, and I stand by him,” Reed tells EspyRock.com. “The reasons he gave made sense to me and I agreed with him, so I chose not to go as well.”

Reed added that while it was an honor for him to be inducted into the Hall of Fame with original GN’R members Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, Stradlin and Steven Adler, he feels it’s “time for people to move on.”

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/v2/2012/05/23/guns-n-roses-keyboardist-dizzy-reed-explains-why-he-didnt-attend-hall-of-fame-induction/

Guns N’ Roses Keyboardist Dizzy Reed Explains Why He Didn’t Attend Hall of Fame Induction

Guns N’ Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed was noticeably absent — along with frontman Axl Rose and former guitarist Izzy Stradlin — at the recent Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, which took place in Cleveland on April 14. Now, Reed has explained why he decided not to attend the event.

“Well, you know, Axl decided not to go because he felt that it wasn’t right, and I stand by him,” Reed tells EspyRock.com. “The reasons he gave made sense to me and I agreed with him, so I chose not to go as well.”

Reed added that while it was an honor for him to be inducted into the Hall of Fame with original GN’R members Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, Stradlin and Steven Adler, he feels it’s “time for people to move on.”

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/v2/2012/05/23/guns-n-roses-keyboardist-dizzy-reed-explains-why-he-didnt-attend-hall-of-fame-induction/

HAHAHAHAHA....yeh right Dizzy. If you had turned up, Axl would have fired your ass.

• 2 weeks later...