Halo

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

You're A Lie

Slither

Paradise City

_MG_4444.jpg

[Video of Todd singing "Out Ta Get Me" will go here]

I just sang Out Ta Get Me by GNR w Slash and da boyz for the good people of Milan, Italy! Thank you for an amazing day at Gods Of Metal fest

Todd Kerns

Milan was a Fn' amazing crowd. But then it is always fantastic to play here. Can't wait to come back in Oct. iiii]; )'

Slash

Had a blast in Milan today. @todddammitkerns sang the GnR song "Out ta Get Me" - was killer! I love that we change up our set list daily!

Brent Fitz

I read un-confirmed rumors that Axl was at the festival yesterday and was able to witness this performance. As I said, unconfirmed.

Slash's final gig on this leg of the tour is tomorrow -- June 25 at Byblos International Festival, Byblos, Lebanon.

After that, the band returns to the States to perform a free, acoustic set on July 10 at the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Two days later, they kick off the second US leg of this tour, July 12 at Roseland Theatre in Portland, Oregon.

Byblos was like the best SLASH set ever. I cannot wait until a recording of the whole show surfaces.

One Last Thrill

Nightrain

Ghost

Standing in the Sun

Back From Cali

Rocket Queen

Nothing to Say

Apocalyptic Love

Doctor Alibi (Todd)

Out Ta Get Me (Todd)

Shots Fired

Starlight

Halo

Mr. Brownstone

Guitar Solo / Godfather Theme

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

You're a Lie

Slither

By the Sword

Paradise City

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for "Paradise City"

Hopefully a better quality video surfaces soon.

Setlist: Halo, Nightrain, Ghost, Standing in the Sun, Back From Cali, Mr. Brownstone, Rocket Queen, Doctor Alibi (TK), You're Crazy (TK), No More Heroes, Starlight, Hard & Fast, Solo, Godfather, Anastasia, Sweet Child O' Mine, You're a Lie, Slither, Paradise City

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash/2012/buffalo-chip-sturgis-sd-63dcc247.html

Slither:

Gilby, Riki Rachtman, Slash:

sturgis%20%287%29.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

really looking forward to the show at the Oakdale..anyone have an idea how thee general admission works there? Any good bars near by?

I just broke-down and bought a ticket today.

I've seen shows there before.

There was a tailgating scene in the parking lot, and a bar in the venue.

I also remember that you could go outside and smoke in a little fenced-in area, and then come back in.

I don't remember how the general admission worked. And I don't know if "The Dome at Oakdale" is a new room or what.

Maybe uctalum01 or one of our other CT members can help us out.

really looking forward to the show at the Oakdale..anyone have an idea how thee general admission works there? Any good bars near by?

I also remember that you could go outside and smoke in a little fenced-in area, and then come back in.

I don't remember how the general admission worked. And I don't know if "The Dome at Oakdale" is a new room or what.

Maybe uctalum01or one of our other CT members can help us out.

Thanks JB if there is tailgating you and the other members are invited over for a cocktail at the Rawker Jeep..............

Maybe uctalum01 or one of our other CT members can help us out.

unfortunately I'm no help. lol. I haven't been to the Oakdale in a while (probably at least 5yrs) and the Dome is a new room that just opened last year and I haven't been to it. I've never been to a "real" rock show there and I don't remember seeing people tailgating (not sure Chicago, the band, is really a tailgating event, though, and I think that's the last concert I saw there. lol). I wouldn't be surprised if they do allow tailgating, though. there isn't much that's too convenient to the venue. while I wouldn't necessarily say it's in the middle of nowhere (the Merritt Parkway is less than 5min from it), it doesn't have a lot immediately around it as I recall.

promo_page_secondary_img_1_105.jpg

The Dome at Oakdale is a separate performance space located inside the Oakdale Theatre complex.

Housed under the wood dome that was built in 1972, The Dome is an incredible venue to see live music performed, in a standing room only, general admission, “club-style” setting. Bands like Dropkick Murphys, Black Label Society, Angels & Airwaves, and Modest Mouse have rocked The Dome’s stage – with many more to come.

The best part about seeing one of your favorite bands under The Dome is that you get all of the acclaimed amenities of the main theatre, including safe and secure parking, a full bar, and concessions with all of your favorite menu items. Plus there's a separate lounge away from the crowds, so you can chill out on comfortable leather couches, and watch all the on-stage action on a projection video screen. It’s like a downtown club, but with all the comforts of a suburban theatre.

http://oakdale.com/promo/What-is-The-Dome-at-Oakdale!/105

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First dates for 2013 are starting to pop-up (see below).

Oct 07 - Edinburgh, Scotland

Oct 08 - Manchester, England

Oct 09 - Birmingham, England

Oct 11 - London, England

Oct 12 - London, England

Oct 15 - Newcastle, England

Oct 17 - Brussels, Belgium

Oct 18 - Cologne, Germany

Oct 20 - Paris, France

Oct 22 - Zurich, Switzerland

Oct 23 - Bologna, Italy

Oct 24 - Rome, Italy