The biggest crashgrab ever continues [hired hands inside]

LaRocker

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the OP, I am not saying you are wrong, cause I don't like the paid meet and greet thing, but...

Don't start whining now when Slash is called a paid whore and such......

You just did the same thing.

Slash has all the right to use the GNR name for everything he wants, he made it.

Good question. What else can you say? All you ever do is quote things I said in other threads to attempt to get your (lack of a) point across.

Kinda fits your first post on this thread, how come you want have a discussion when all do you is trolling with your stupidity.

Edited by LaRocker

To the OP, I am not saying you are wrong, cause I don't like the paid meet and greet thing, but...

Slash has all the right to use the GNR name for everything he wants, he made it.

Actually he wasn't in the original lineup, so he didn't make it. And by that point of view, Axl has more rights to the band than Splash and everyone else.

Troll fail.

Actually he wasn't in the original lineup, so he didn't make it. And by that point of view, Axl has more rights to the band than Splash and everyone else.

Troll fail.

really? that's the best you can come up with?

Edited by LaRocker

Troll fail.

really? that's the best you can come up with?

I'm just going by your logic. Now you have no arguments and go through the "is that the best you can do?" phase to the personal insults phase.

I'm just going by your logic. Now you have no arguments and go through the "is that the best you can do?" phase to the personal insults phase.

You're kinda boring to reply to, you just write lines of nothing relevant to our theme here in the topic. This is my last reply to you, get yourself together.

You're kinda boring to reply to, you just write lines of nothing relevant to our theme here in the topic. This is my last reply to you, get yourself together.

I guess you still can't think of any line of defense, so I will treat it as a personal victory in fight against retarded trolls.

And if you reply to this, you'll come out as a liar.

Axl Isnt included in the m&g's incase he runs into dumb fucks like the op who would spend their whole time bitching to Axl about what THEY think gnr should be, whilst in the same breath, praising splashs $2 paradise city rap version

LOL op trys too hard

Edited by Gunns

Axl Isnt included in the m&g's incase he runs into dumb fucks like the op who would spend their whole time bitching to Axl about what THEY think gnr should be, whilst in the same breath, praising splashs $2 paradise city rap version

LOL op trys too hard

Maybe they are afraid Axl would kill them and they would have to pay a lot of money to get him out of jail.

For the record, I would never call Slash that, just saying you shouldn't whine now, when others do.

I never attack Slash and I also agree he made GNR, only he didn't do it by his own. It was a team effort of 5.

Personally I think those discussions about who is the bigger money whore, are childish and have no use.

If playing three hour shows to great reviews is a cash grab then it suits me quite frankly! :rolleyes:

This. It even says "selected member of Guns N' Roses." Don't like it, don't buy it. You're like those idiots who complain about being "offended" by something. So what? Nothing happens. It's not like if you're offended you'll wake up without a leg the next day.

You choose not to buy it, it's not a big deal. It's Christmas, lighten up.

Why exacly am I being called an idiot? Because I don't like the way your favourite band members are making cash at the expensive of a legacy they're are not minimaly linked with?

If you don't have anything productive to say just shut up, the only one being an idiot here is you.

The fact that you think/assume their my favourite band members based on the fact I don't agree with you makes you a bit of an idiot, yes. God damn, could some of you please not gain the ability to see things in more than just black and white? Just because I don't agree doesn't mean I'm a fucking butthurt NuGNR fanboy, that's really fucking ignorant of you to say and has made all points meaningless.

Because someone disagrees with you they put them in some category based on your own imagination? Real mature. Bravo, you've out done yourself.

Read someone's fucking posts and have an idea what their opinions and views are because you offer your critic.

Edited by Conor

gnr has a stream made available for less than 10$ which you get a 3 hour show, people bitch saying it should be free

gnr arrange a meet and greet for a relatively small cost, (gives the people the opportunity to meet them backstage which they would never had been able to) and people bitch

Don't like it? Dont buy the fucking package or the stream, just enjoy your bitch sessions for free and turn that paradise city rap version up full ball and enjoy the fergie superbowl performance featuring slash, whilst you wear your 1980s transformers patterned boxer shorts, oh wait, thats TM

Edited by Gunns

If playing three hour shows to great reviews is a cash grab then it suits me quite frankly! :rolleyes:

This. It even says "selected member of Guns N' Roses." Don't like it, don't buy it. You're like those idiots who complain about being "offended" by something. So what? Nothing happens. It's not like if you're offended you'll wake up without a leg the next day.

Why exacly am I being called an idiot? Because I don't like the way your favourite band members are making cash at the expensive of a legacy they're are not minimaly linked with?

If you don't have anything productive to say just shut up, the only one being an idiot here is you.

The fact that you think/assume their my favourite band members based on the fact I don't agree with you makes you a bit of an idiot, yes. God damn, could some of you please not gain the ability to see things in more than just black and white? Just because I don't agree doesn't mean I'm a fucking butthurt NuGNR fanboy, that's really fucking ignorant of you to say and has made all points meaningless.

Because someone disagrees with you they put them in some category based on your own imagination? Real mature. Bravo, you've out done yourself.

Read someone's fucking posts and have an idea what their opinions and views are because you offer your critic.

You're way too mad to keep posting and you're not making much sense. Let's try tomorrow.

gnr has a stream made available for less than 10$ which you get a 3 hour show, people bitch saying it should be free

gnr arrange a meet and greet for a relatively small cost, (gives the people the opportunity to meet them backstage which they would never had been able to) and people bitch

Don't like it? Dont buy the fucking package or the stream, just enjoy your bitch sessions for free and turn that paradise city rap version up full ball and enjoy the fergie superbowl performance featuring slash, whilst you wear your 1980s transformers patterned boxer shorts, oh wait, thats TM

:thumbsup:

You need a new line the SB thing is getting old. You use it on the other board also. You're just pissed because Axl and fake GNR cannot get an invitation to do the SB.

LOL op trys too hard

A$$y is not involved because he is a coward that cannot get into situations unless he can totally control them! Example online rants and the laughable Dell James interview.

Edited by sleeper

You're way too mad to keep posting and you're not making much sense. Let's try tomorrow.

What a brilliant response. :rolleyes: I won't repeat myself, everything's been said.